Status: <3 my first

It will rain.

are you my super hero

I was walking down the street when I saw some sort of dim light coming my way it took me a minute to realise then were headlights. I dropped straight to the ground and started to roll down the hill when the car stopped and the driver got out " katlyn?" The voice was so familiar I stopped rolling and looked up there was no wag it could be him after so may years he's back my best friend "Louis?" I stood up it was him it really was. " what are you doing here katlyn did you fight with your mom again?" I nodded sheepishly " yeah she kicked me out and I got lost." He took my hand and helped me in his car." You can stay with me as long as you need." I smiled and turned the radio up and the radio personal said something about one thing by one direction and Louis turned the radio off." Whose one direction?" He laughed and mumbled something about its going to be fun. A few minutes later we pulled up to his house he grab a couple of bags and we were about to walk in when I suddenly remembered I needed clothes. "Lou I need clothes " I nudged him. He swayed me away "we will get you some tomorrow " we walked inside and three boys were sitting on a couch watching a movie that I could make it out as the grudge and I let out an ear piercing scream, covered my ears and ran into a empty room. I turned around and saw a boy with nice curly hair like mine in only boxers . He looked me up and down " hello?" I turned a bright shade of red " hi I'm katlyn Louis' friend. " hello. Not to be rude but why are you In my room? " he sat down on a rather comfertable looking bed. " because the grudge bison and I'm terrified of the grudge so I ran into the room farthest the movie." He nodded " makes sense you can stay in her unfilled the movie is over we can have a chat" I knew the first question I was going to ask " okay so Louis and I were in the car and the dude said something about one direction and Louis turend it off so who's one direction?" He laughed " well one direction is only the hottest boyband ever-" my eyes went wide "your gay?" He laughed again and harder. "No I'm in one direction so is Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn " I nodded " oh I get it those other boys are Zayn Liam and Niall. " He gave me a thumbs up "you got it dude." He got up and started to take his pants off." PUT YOUR PANTS ON!" at that Louis came busting in with Niall Liam and Zayn behind. "Harry don't take your pants off in front of new girls!" Louis chasited " Louis ive been reunited with you for 10 minutes and I'm already mad at you " I simply stated and crossed my arms." You wanted to see his balls?!" I shook my head fast " no he told me who one direction was when you didn't."
♠ ♠ ♠
What a funnt thing to get mad at for I need new characters any suggestions?