This

Un

Rosie impatiently spun in her chair as she waited in the rather dull and boring conference room with Simon and her band, Audacious Amour. “Simon!!” she whined as she stopped her chair with the heel of her black leather boot. “I’m bored! Who are we waiting for?” she pouted. She wasn’t gifted with the virtue of patience, so she wasn’t one to wait for anything. “I was supposed to go shopping with Sammy,” she said as she set her head onto her arms that were set on the table. Samantha and her were like sisters and most called her Sam. She was the only one allowed to call her Sammy.

Simon shook his head and with a light chuckle he said, “You remind me of a cute little puppy, Rosie.” She sighed lightly as she pulled out her phone and tweeted a few fans back. The door soon opened as he ran his hand through his black hair, and her eyes traveled from the phone to the door with her mouth slowly falling open.

“You got to be kidding me!” she whined as she jumped up. “I refuse to be in the same room as that curly haired troll,” she stomped her foot and pointed in Harry’s direction, who scoffed.

“Like I want to see you airhead,” he smirked slightly as the boys shuffled to the chairs across from the girl band, and she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Sammy! He’s calling me dumb again!” she pouted as she crossed her arms. Before Samantha could do anything, Simon interrupted the fight and silenced the room with two words.

“Quiet down,” she let out a soft huff and fell into her chair as she crossed her arms. Her eyes turned to slits as she glared at the curly haired freak across from her. He stared back with the same look, and she cast him a look before she turned her eyes to Simon. “Now, that we all calmed down,” he said to the group as he took a seat and looked at all of them, “I will tell you what is to happen.”

He took a deep breath before he continued with what he was about to say, “I’m rather disappointed in both of you,” He looked from One Direction to Audacious Amour. The girls started up, wanting to say how the boys started it, but he held up a hand and shook his head. With a pout, Rosie shut up and watched as he continued, “I know they have started it, but you didn’t have to react the way you did. Now, we have all these tabloids, and fans are getting hurt because of this.”

He piled magazines onto the table, and there were probably twenty of them placed on the table. “This is happening around the world,” he told them as he clasped his hands together and set them down onto the table. “You guys are worldwide, and this is not acceptable,” he shook his head lightly, and Rosie could feel shame creeping inside her. She didn’t like it when people were disappointed in her. “We must clear this up, so this is why you guys will be having a world tour together.”

Image

“Blimey! You must be kidding!” Harry said with his eyes wide as he jumped up. About everyone jumped up in the room, and it soon erupted into roars of protest. “I cannot! Cannot tour with them,” he hissed as he pointed at the girls across from them. It was already torture being in the same room as them, so he didn’t understand why Simon thought this was the right thing to do. It was a horrible idea, and it would be a complete mess filled with drama and arguments.

Simon stood up himself, and he directed his eyes to Harry. “You are the one who started this mess, Harry. You couldn’t keep your trap closed, and I thought you would have been very responsible and mature. It seems I signed a bunch of immature kids,” he shook his head. “This is your last chance. You must redeem yourself because we cannot continue with this mess. That’s final,” he added.

“The tour starts on the 18th of February in Cardiff. You should be packed and on the bus on the 16th. I’ll be sending the schedules soon,” he stood and walked out of the room, not listening to any of the arguments.

He swiped out his phone and soon, Harry was tweeting. @Harry_Styles: One Direction + Audacious Amour = disasters.

They had only a few months before they were sent on a six month tour. It could only equal disaster.

Image

“Living together for six months won’t make this any better,” Rosie said as she held her red teddy bear in her left arm as she pulled on her luggage with her right. They were heading to the gigantic tour bus that they would be sharing, and she made a slight face at that before she opened the door. “I don’t think the boys are- OH MY GOD!” she screamed as a scary face appeared, and she went to duck as an instinct.

Boyish laughter filled the bus, and she stood up with an angry look on her face. Harry pulled off the mask, and he smirked slightly before he went to sit down once more. “Someone else go up first,” she pulled off to the side and watched as all of the girls apprehensively made their way up the steps. Rosie followed with her arms tightly around the stuff animal. She cast a glance at the boys before she headed to the back lounge with the girls.

It was a rather spacious bus. The driver was up in the front with the front lounge that had a small sink with a small fridge and a few cabinets along with a television. Then there were the bunks followed by the back lounge where the bathroom was placed. It also had a tele. When Rosie fell down into a seat, she pulled out her white iPhone and muttered, “The fans don’t seem to be very happy that One Direction will be with us on the tour. They’re only going for us.” She skimmed over the tweets before she went to tweet herself.

@Rosie_Posie: @SimonCowell You’re so mean! :P
♠ ♠ ♠
The beginning! Comment and tell me what you think?
Also, click for sexiness.