This

Dix-Sept

Sam felt as if the air had been punched out of her lungs. She huffed out and fell from the couch, looking at Rosie with eyes wide open. Her heartbeat was slow and antagonixingly painful. She couldn't breathe. Oh, god, she couldn't breathe.

"Sam?" Mya asked worriedly.

"You... spent.. the... night... with that thing!?" The blonde choked out. "You fucked him!?"

Rosie jumped and shook her head frantically.

"No! Of course not! We just..."

"Out of all people," Sam spat, standing up and glaring at her best friend. "Who you could spend the night with, it had to be Harry Styles!?"

Though Sam could see the tears picking on her eyes, she held her best friend's gaze, trying to be brave. She felt so betrayed in that moment. She could understand Cassie, who hadn't jumped into One Direction's Bus, but... Rosie!? She had gone too far. Just too far.

"Sam, stop it," Vivian placed a hand on her shoulder, but she shook it off, turning around and walking out of the bus. "SAM!"

This time, her friends followed her into the parking lot, and Sam perfectly palped Rosie's panic in the air as she banged on the bus with the huge 1D on it.

"Sam, come on!" Mya groaned.

The blonde ignored all of them as they approached her rapidly before she could make something too bad. But when the eldest of Audacious Amour raised her fist along with the clik of the door opening, she found herself frozen.

It was as if her limbs had all lost their feel and he knees didn't know balance. A feeling of impotence crept up her belly and clogged her throat, her eyes going wide.

"Sammie?" Niall frowned, taking another step forward.

"H-hi, Ni..." Sam blubbered. Shit, she forgot there was more than just Harry Styles on the bus.

Her bron eyes darted to the floor as his converse clad feet touched the ground right in front of her. Five pairs of eyes were set on her figure as her fist weakly collided with his stomach, sweat breaking on her back when she realized she couldn't punch Niall. Not aftet everything that happened.

The smiles when he looked from the stage to backstage, where she'd be watching. Or the nice conversations they had on the parking lot behind the buses so no one would see. The kiss on the cheek he gave her two nights ago. Or the fact that her phone was blowing up with his messages calling her Sammie instead of Sam.

She liked Niall.

And that made her a pure hypocrit.

"Sammie!?" Her eyes shut tight when Cassie's voice shrieked the unique nickname. "Sam, what the fuck did he just call you?"

Niall turned to Audacious Amour and felt his face heat up when he realized they were there and had watched the whole interaction. Sam probably had wanted to punch Harry or Louis and had found him instead, knowing that she could never punch him. With a sigh, he rubbed the back of his head and went to shut the door of his bus. But as he did, he found the rest of his friends watching him, piling out to be on the opposite side of Audacious Amour.

"Er... hi," he mumbled.

All of the girls but the smallest narrowed their eyes, and all of them jumped when Rosie--was that her name?--waved and asked a curious question.

"Are you two going out?" It seemed so innocent.

"What!?" Louis shrieked.

"No!" Sam blushed, shaking her head wildly. "O-of course not! That would make me such a--"

"Hypocrite?" The guitarist had her eyes turned into slits. "Sam, are you two dating?"

"Niall?" Harry asked.

"Eh..." The blonde turned to the Irish boy and Niall's heart skippe a beat as she spoke next. "Are we?"

"I dunno," Niall shrugged, feeling heat covering his cheeks as he shrugged. "Are we?"

"You tell me!" She talked in a fast speed, seeming flustered. "You're the one who started it!"

"Me?" Niall scoffed, pointing at himself. "It's your fault for going backstage on our every concert!"

"Like you don't do that!" She spat,turning fully to him.

"It just so happens that I don't!" He shoved her shoulder lightly.

There was a moment of silence in which only glaring was going on. The Sam giggled and he shook his head, chuckling.

"No, we're not dating," he laughed. "We're just good friends."

"Friendzoned!" Sam plugged her hand at her heart and launched her side to his, as if about to faint.

"Be careful!" Niall grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "I don't think you want a repeat of last thursday!"

"You worry too much," Sam punched his shoulder, then turned her brown eyes to her friends, apologetic. "I'm sorry for hiding this."

"I guess..." Cassie rubbed her arm, uncomfortable. "I guess it's okay, I mean, a long as you're happy..."

"You two are really friends?" Zayn asked them.

"Y-yeah," both blonde's smiled at each other. "Does that bother you guys?"

"No," the rest of them spoke out.

"Yes," Harry scoffed.

"Harry," Niall groaned.

"What the hell, Niall?" The curly haired boy threw his arms up. "She's from Audacious Amour! She's... bitchy!"

Before even Sam could raise her fist, two feet rushed to him and a palm flew to his cheek. Sam and Nial watched as Rosie furiously stood in front of them.

"And you're a dick!"

Sam wanted to cry. She was watching in awe as her friends came to her rescue and even the rest of the One Direction boys stood up for her. Even Louis. Louis. It was a huge revolt as Harry fought, the two blonde's standing back.

"Wanna get out of here?" Niall's whisper on her ear made her smile.

"We don't have to whisper anymore," she grinned.

"Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is sucky, I know it is horrible and I know there are mistake but bear with mw, finals are the death of me.