Status: Will update as soon as I can :)

Make a Wish When Your Childhood Dies. Count to Seventeen and Close Your Eyes, I'll Keep You Safe Tonight.

Kill the party tonight.

"Elizabith! Elizabith!" A small boy jumped up and down while yelling in a British accent. His small hands grasped Elizabeth's shoulders as he shook her. "Elizabith! Wake up!" He starts to jump around on the cold wooden floor.

"What is it?" The girl sits up and rubs the sleep out of her eyes. She looks down at the boy with a questioning look on her face. The boy's face is filled with fear, his eyes wide and you can tell somethings wring.
"Honey! Honey saw some Dracs!" Elizibeth jumped out of her bad and threw on her jean pants and jacket over her pajamas.

"Kingston, wake up Ethan! I'll get the others," She called as she made her way upstairs. She warns the adults about the Draculoids and gets their children for them as they suit up. She quickly managed to get all the kids back downstairs and into her room.

"Ethan! Ethan wake up!" Kingston yelled in the older boys face. The sleeping teen is laying in the same bed Elizibeth was just in, only against the wall. "Ethan! Dracs are coming! Wake up Ethan! Wake up!" Ethan rolled over and buried his face farther into the pillow. Kingston got on the bed and began to jump on the sleeping body. Ethan still didn't wake, only groaned. Finally Elizibeth returned with six other children.

Elizibeth opened up the hidden door that is in the wall behind a shelf. With the help of Honey it was opened in seconds. Kingston looked over to Elizibeth with bleeding eyes, silently begging for help. Elizibeth and Honey began to help the kids into the small hallway that lead to the secret house. "Hit him on his neck King," she told the boy not taking her eyes off of the task she was doing. Kingston followed the advice he was given. He turned back to Ethan and slaped him hard on his neck. Ethan jerked up in a sitting position and began to cough.

"What's wrong with you?" Ethan yelled at Kingston when he got his voice back. He didn't give him the chance to answer and just pushed him off of the bed. Ethan scratched his head and laid back down in the bed.

"Ethan! Code white!" Elizibeth yelled at him as she helped Kingston into the hole. Ethan's mind did not process that code white meant Dracs were near, he snuggled deeper into his bed. Elizibeth ignored him and took a head count of the kids. "ETHAN!!" Unwillingly he looks up at his sister. "Miles! The baby!! Miles the baby! Ethan go get him!!" She yelled as loud as she could. Ethan jumped out of the bed. Wearing a pair of boxers and no shirt he rushed to grab his gun and ran for the stairs. On his way to the stairs Ethan saw a lot of BL/i cars outside the front window. They were getting very close to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
So here it is the first chapter of my new story, I hope you guys like it. Please comment and subscribe! Tell me what you think.
Sorry for any spelling errors. :/
Chapter title credits: My Chemical Romance

XOXO HHK <3

~carry on~