Status: Will update as soon as I can :)

Make a Wish When Your Childhood Dies. Count to Seventeen and Close Your Eyes, I'll Keep You Safe Tonight.

Hold on tight and don't look back.

Once upstairs Ethan searched every room until he finally found the one that had the one week old, Miles. Ethan clutched the baby to his chest as he ran down the stairs, stopping at the bottom. Dracs were parked outside and everyone was firing. Ethan takes a deep breath before he ran back to the room. Elizibeth waited on the inside of the door for Ethan and Miles. Ethan had his back to the window and only a few steps before he was safe.

"Ahhhhh!!" Ethan yelled in pain as he began to fall. Elizibeth grabbed Miles before Ethan fell face first into the floor. Two girls the age of 13 rush to Ethan and drag his limp body inside the room. Honey shut and locked the door while her and Kingston got big objects piled them in front of the door. The two girls, Alix and Sophia, carry Ethan down the narrow short hall. Once inside they took him to one of the rooms that had the cots and laid him on one.

Ethan's right shoulder was grazed by a lazer. A mark was left and the first top layer of skin was burned off. Elizibeth came into the house and put Alix and Sophia with Miles and Emmy in another room. Soon Honey and Kingston came in to and with the help of Zaire and Zephr they closed the exit good.

Ethan laid helplessly on the cot, groaning in pure pain. Honey rushed over to him with a medical bag. "What should I put on first E?" She asked as she shoved the open bag close to his face.

He dug around in the bag for a bit. "Spray this one it, then..ahh-rub this on it. And ahhhh-wrap it in this." Ethan said through gritted teeth. He handed her the things she would need one by one as he described them. Honey took the items and moved behind Ethan. Zaire, Zephr and Kingston appear in front of him.

"Ethan?" Kingston asked.

"King go find me so pants," he ordered. Kingston and the twins rushed off to find Ethan's clothes bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter in the first night!! :D WOW! Hope you guys are enjoying this. Please tell me what you think.
sorry it's so short, it has to be this Way.

Chapter title credits: The kids from yesterday by My Chemical Romance.

XOXO HHK :)

~disenchanted~