Status: Will update as soon as I can :)

Make a Wish When Your Childhood Dies. Count to Seventeen and Close Your Eyes, I'll Keep You Safe Tonight.

Start running and say goodbye for a little while.

**2 hours later**

"Ethan! Ethan wake up!" Honey yells as she shakes Ethan lightly. Ethan rolls around and mumbles incoherent words before he finally opens his eyes.

"Hmm?" he looks at Honey with half lidded eyes.

"The gun shots stopped a while ago, we're going to go up." Ethan stands up and walks to his bag. He grabs a plain white tee and his jacket.

"Alix and Sophia get all the kids hidden in the back room. Honey and Liz suit up," Ethan orders now completely awake. He gabs two guns putting one in the holster and holding the other.

Everyone follows orders quickly. Liz and Honey quickly open the door, letting Ethan climb through first. He checks the room for any sign of movement. When he sees nothing he helps the girls out.

All three walk towards the living room with guns at the ready. They see six of the fourteen adults on the floor. "Honey, check them," Ethan whispers. "Liz check the back rooms, I'll go upstairs." The three split up and go to work. There is four rooms upstairs and a bathroom, Ethan thoroughly searches each room one by one.

In the third room Ethan finds two people, Miles' parents. They're lying on the floor by the babies crib. Ethan rushes over to them and checks to see if they're alive. The woman is but her husband isn't. "Jamie?" Ethan asks in a soft voice.

"Do you have the baby?" she finally manages to get out.

"Yes, he's fine. Don't worry about him," Ethan says in a rush.

"Go...go to the backdoor, walk for a half mile and you'll find a van. The keys are in the crib. Drive far away, Zone 6. Go away from any cities. Keep my baby safe, teach him well," Ethan is nodding to everything she says trying to remember it all. He is tearing up but forces the tears to stay in his eyes. "Be his father, will you do that?" Ethan nods again.

"Of course, anything for you."

"Tell him I love him," with those as her last words Jamie died. Ethan lets all of his tears out. After crying on the floor for ten minutes Ethan finally pulls himself together. He stands up and begins to search the crib for the car keys. Once he finds them he walks out. Ethan completes his search upstairs not finding anyone else.

He goes down stairs to check up on the girls. Liz didn't find anything and the people found were all dead. "I want you all to pack up anything we'll need, me Kingston and Alix are going to find this van and then come back for you guys," Ethan spoke as he walks.

"Why are you taking Kingston? He's only six," Liz asks following behind him.

"Because, he's the oldest boy," Ethan says. They go back into the far backroom where all of the kids are. Ethan gets some water and snacks for the walk. Kingston and Sophia suit up. Fifteen minutes later they're heading off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy :)

Sorry for mistakes

Chapter title credits: My Chemical Romance.

XOXO HHK <3