Status: Being Written

Unexpected

Chapter One

Hailey’s point of view:

“ But I don’t want to go to a hockey game!” I whisper shouted in the middle of chemistry class.

“Gasp! Who are you and what have you done to my best friend?” Maria dramatically said, “And it doesn’t matter because you’re going! You seem to shut your self in ever since Alex broke up with you and the best thing to do is to go out and live!”

I knew she was right, Maria has been my best friend since freshman year of high school and knows that I need to get out. And if I go out then it will show Alex that I don’t need him! Hahaha perfect!

“Hello, earth to Hailey! Is anyone home?” Maria exclaimed while waiving her hands in front of my face snapping me out of my internal thoughts, “did you hear anything I just said?”

“Well, now I could lie and say yes, but I am horrible at that so no I did not. Would you mid repeating that?”

“Ugh, you really need to stop spacing out so much! And, I said that I pulled some strings and got us a meet and greet with Jonathan Towes, Patrick Kane, and Danny Carcillo! So don’t wear one of you baggy jerseys, just wear your Blackhawks t-shirt and some makeup and meet me by my car by 6!” and with that Maria ran off to her last class, while I headed in the opposite direction.

What does she mean? I love my jersey and plus my t-shirt is body hugging and short sleeved and….. ohhh Maria you clever one, but it doesn’t matter I’m wearing my jersey, those boys probably see too many girls trying to sell themselves at these things, so I’ll be different….
Meanwhile in the Blackhawks locker room…

Jonathan’s POV:
“But I should be focusing on practicing! This is the last game before the playoffs! My slap shot is getting weak and it needs to be strong when we play Vancouver! So I am skipping this whole meet and greet which is girls just trying to sell themselves to us. Its disgusting, so no thanks.” I ranted in the locker room.

“Common Captain Serious, its just a couple of pictures and autographs, its not gunna take all night” Patrick remarked, “So just suck it up and do it and besides it might not be that bad….”

“Okay, one I told you not to call me that and second do you remember what happened the last time?!? We practically got mauled by three teenage girls!” I said with a chill down my spine, “One actually scratched my cheek and tore my shirt. So again, no thanks!”

“Well, too bad your captain and this comes with the territory” Danny interjected, “If it makes you feel any better the other two players are Patrick and I, so we can stop things before the whole thing falls to shit”

“And besides, you might meet the love of your life at this one” Patrick joked.

“Not possible!” I exclaimed, “All these girls are to sissy and stuck up. If one was to be the love of my life, she would show up in a jersey and jeans, not a short skirt and tight top”

“And what exactly is wrong with that?” Danny said disbelievingly “I mean is isn’t that every man’s dream?”

“Not me Danny, I rather have some who is down to earth on down on me” I said exasperatly. “ So I guess that means no love to night”

This is not going to be fun…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe&Comment!! Let me know if there anyone/thing you wanna see in the story!!