Status: Being Written

Unexpected

Chapter Four

Chapter 4
JPOV

“Why the fuck would you invite them to go to the club with us?” I yelled at Danny

“Omg! Captain Serious uses a curse word it must be the fucking end of the world or something!” jokes Patrick (dear that girl is right he can be a douche)

“Please ya know your happy bout it! You were trying to sweet talk Maria’s friend the entire time! Which you were doing a shitty job of by the way”, explains Danny (had I been that obvious)

“ O shut the fuck up! I wasn’t trying to “sweet talk” as you put it. Unlike you two I don’t try to get to every pretty girls pants that I see”

“So you admit she’s good looking” Pat said

“Shit no I mean yes but yea she’s good looking doesn’t mean I’m trying to get in her pants” I stuttered.

“ Ha! Of course your not! Saint Serious would never try to do that!” Kane shouted (good thing everyone else was outta the locker room)

“ Well unlike you two you have fucked almost every girl they see… I won’t finish so quickly that they’ll probably still have their pants on”, I stated knowing that it would piss them off. And by the look on their faces they looked shocked that I actually came up with a good comeback!

“Now why don’t you close your mouths and put on some shirts and less go cause the quicker we get there the more drunk we can get” I said over my shoulder as I walked out of the locker room to put my bag in the car since Kane will insist we take his car.

What have I gotten myself into with these two…….

HPOV
“And exactly why would you agree to go out with guys that we only just met?” I questioned Maria.

“Three reasons; One: Kane and Carcillo are hot as fuck! Two: Cause now we can brag that we went clubbing with the hockey stars. And third: Jon was totally trying to flirt with you and you being so fucking oblivious to that I thought this would give you more time together” Maria said like she was a fucking genius.

“Okay one I’m not ready for a relationship. Alex literally made my life hell and I usually don’t have the best taste in guys… second I am just planning on getting wasted and dancing with a many guys as possible” I argued

“Bet one of them is Toews” she challenges

“Fine I’ll make you a deal if I dance with Toews I’ll kiss him but if I don’t then you have to kiss both Pat and Danny” I say knowing she loves to bet.

“Deal, but I’ll probably end up doing that anyway!” she said smirking..

Dear lord what did I get my self into….
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone! that you so much for reading and subscribing! school has been a little hectic but i will try to update as much as possible! if any one has any requests for characters or anything please comment!
Much love<3