Status: Being Written

Unexpected

Chapter Three

JONATHAN’S POV:

I really hate doing this! I mean like I don’t hate my fans I just hate having to get mauled by slut clad teenage girls almost every week. Oh great! The last people then I can go home and think of ways to perfect me slap shot and….

Woah….

Wait was I think about… I don’t even remember all I know is that those are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! They are like a deep pool of chocolate and I can’t stop staring at them. Wait no stop staring she’ll think that you’re a freak and won’t talk to you and look she is wearing a jersey like a normal girl and wow she is so pretty… wait she’s walking this way and I smell sweaty and hopefully she won’t notice.

“Hi!” she said happily

“Hey I’m Jon what’s your name?”

“Oh right. I’m Hailey! Great job tonight, your slap shot was perfect!” she said blushing

Wow… she actually knows hockey that refreshing. Wonder why she’s blushing? Usually the girls are making a pass at me right now. O wait she’s wearing my jersey that’s so cute... well not my physically but a copy… wait how long have I been thinking o dear lord she’s gunna think I’m stupid or something for not responding…

“Thanks! I thought my last one was a little weak…” wait why did I say that I should not have said that… now she going to think I’m not confident or something dear lord…

HPOV (still during the meet and greet)
Wow he smells good… I hope I look okay in the jersey… what if he thinks I’m some creepy stalker for wearing his jersey dear lord why did I have to wear his jersey…

“Defiantly not! If anything number 9 on the other team had a weak one! He doesn’t even now how to slap shot from both sides which is a skill that is good to have...” I rambled (why the fuck am I rambling so much)

“If you don’t my me asking… but how to know so much about hockey ‘cause a lot of the girls that come through here are a little stupid on that subject.” He asked smiling dear god his smile is so sexy…

“My dad’s been a fan for 40 years and my brother plays in college, same with most of my friends play on his team so there was no escaping it in my family” I said (well that sounded good now it sounds like you really don’t like it)

“Hey Hailey these two douche bags invited us to clubbing with them later tonight you wanna go?” Maria shouted from across the room (dear lord we are the only ones in the room why would she need to shout)

“Yea sure why the fuck not” I shouted right back (dear god why did I have a truck driver mouth)

By this point the crazy three walked over and after the stupid ass pleasantries Danny gave us the address and told us to meet him there at 10. Well this gunna be an interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates in one day hells yea!