Status: Being Written

Unexpected

Chapter Seven

Hailey’s POV

“Common Hailey… wake up” I hear Jon say though he sounds so far away.

I open my eyes and blink a few times and see that he is actually less then three inches away from me…

“Holy shit when did you get here?!” I exclaimed cause I don’t even remember laying down on the couch.

“Maria said you weren’t feeling well and I wanted to check up on you and see if you would want any company” he said shyly… like I would actually reject that offer!

“That is really sweet of you, but wouldn’t you rather go and hang with the guys?” I said curiously

“Nah. The whole club scene isn’t really my thing. I rather stay at home… especially after a game because I am usually exhausted.” He said

“Well I would love the company, I am not really feeling the whole club tonight, especially with… never mind” I said catching myself before I said anything.

“ Especially with what?” Jon said like he knew I was hiding something

“Let’s just say there are two people here who I would be glad never to see again” I said vaguely hoping he would drop it.

“Well… maybe I can help you” Jon said like he had an idea

“And what would your plan be Mr. Serious” I said flirtingly. Where was this confidence coming from?!

“Well why don’t we go out on the dance floor and hang out and maybe they’ll see that you moved on to bigger and better things……namely me” Jon said smirking

“ Oh I can assure you that you are defiantly better than him… although I am not quite sure on bigger” I said smirking… wait fuck did I really just say that! Now he’s going to think I’m some fucking creep! Way to go Hailey!

“ Oh please he’s probably got nothing on me” he said cockily

“That he doesn’t… ready to start making me look awesome” I said holding out my hand to him, feeling 100x times better now.

“I think you would be able to do that on your own gorgeous” he said in my ear before leading back to the main part of the club.

Oh the things this boy will do to me…

Getting back to the club I got many dirty looks from girls who were eyeing Jonny-boy up and down like he was apiece of meat. On our way to a table we see Maria having…fun… with Kaner while Dan is on a table dancing with a person with big boobs… real classy

“So where are these two assholes?” Jon asked scanning the tables.

“Over there third table on the right” I said unsure of what he had in mind

“Luckily for us then there is a table right next to them that’s empty!” Jon said as he pulled me over to the empty table and passing them. The two of them gave me looks of shock when then saw who was with me. Serves them fuckers right for making my world a living hell.

“Did they see us” Jon whispered to me as soon as we sat down.

“Yupp! And lets just say those fuckers need to close there jaws before flies get in there.” I said triumphantly.

“Well… since we might be here for awhile… why don’t we get to know each other a little bit” Jon suggested with a smile on his face… who knew a smile could be so fucking sexy.

“Sounds great… although I don’t think I’m that interesting…” I said shyly.

“Oh I think its quite the opposite” Jon said

“You seem pretty sure of that Mr. Toews and I am sure you’re quite the interesting person yourself” I shot back

“Oh I don’t believe so… there’s nothing interesting about me besides hockey” he said looking a little sad.

“Oh I find plenty interesting about you..” I trailed off smirking at him. Like is ass and biceps.

“ Haha like what my name and money” Jon joked, but there was an undertone of sadness to it.

“Actually, I like how passionate you are about the sport and that your determined to do what best for the team” I said hoping that I didn’t come off as a creep.

“ I don’t think I have ever heard those words come out of a girls mouth, other than the mother” Jon said laughing

“Well I hope that’s not a negative thing” I said coyly

“Most defiantly not. But I have a bad feeling our lovely conversation is about to be interrupted by a very pissed off looking girl in 4, 3, 2, 1….” He said counting down on his hand

“What the fuck do you think your doing her”, a nasally voice shrieked

I recognize that little bitch ass voice anywhere… and why does she care so much? She got the boy, in her mind she won.

“Look here bitch, all I’m trying to do is have a good time with friends. So why don’t you take your slutty ass back to your man whore boyfriend-” I started saying with the strange confidence I’ve had since we got here

“Umm excuse me but he’s actually my fiancée” she interrupted waving her fat ass ring in front of us with a smug look on her face

“Fine, let me rephrase. So why don’t you take your slutty ass back to your man whore of a fiancée and leave me in peace because I don’t honestly give a shit what you think.” I said turning back to Jonathan waiting for her to leave.

Ten seconds later though she was still standing there mouth agape trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

“Oh! Are you still here? Ya might want to close your mouth and go back to your fiancée before he follows his wandering eyes again” I said smirking at her.

That seemed to snap her out of her trance and she finally started walking away with her nose sticking up in the air little the snotty little brat she is.

“Wow that felt really good to say. I mean it was still really mean, but damn that felt good” I said with a feeling of content.

But what if he thinks you’re the giant bitch now? Great job Hailey!

“That was the coolest fucking thing ever! Should I start applauding for that lovely monologue you gave”, he said with the usual smirk on his face.

“Nah, applauding isn’t necessary. The look of pure shock on her face was enough to cover that”, I said feeling like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.
“Now is there more of a background story to that or is she just some bitch that you hate”, he said with a confused look on his face.

“It is actually both my friend. She is a giant bitch and I hate her for the hurt she caused me”, I said with a sadness washing over me.

All the memories came flooding back. All the sadness and all the happiness just hit me at once. My hands involuntarily went for my stomach. No you will not let yourself get held back by this! You are a strong woman and you will get through this. My voice kept saying to me. I must have started crying at some point, because
e my throat was starting to dry up like it always does when I start to cry.

“Hailey! Hailey!” Jon screamed at me snapping me out of my inner thoughts.

“Are you ok? Do you need to get out of here”, he asked with concern etched into his features.

Unable to find my voice I just nodded and kept nodding as he took my hand and made a beeline for the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So wow two in one day! Anywoo this one is a bit lengthier than usual but I think thats acceptable how bout you? Don't forget to comment, subscribe and recommend and I shall see you all next chapter