Status: Being Written

Unexpected

Chapter Six

Jon’s POV

“Wait really?” I said not believing her. “I am sure she already as a boyfriend”

“Yea… that didn’t really work out so well.” Maria said venomously.

“What happened? Was she hurt?” I said worriedly. I don’t understand why I care so much, I only have know this girl for a few hours!

“Oh Johnny-boy that is a story for her to tell you herself” Maria said

“Do you mind if I go check on her… the whole club thing isn’t really my thing so I could watch her if you want to have fun” I asked hopefully. Yea you’re just hoping that Hailey will start liking you my mind said.

“That’s really sweet of you Jon! Just be careful with her and let her have a little space when she wakes up. Do you want me to keep an eye on tweedle dee and tweddle dumb for you?” She asked with a smirk on her face

“Oh I am sure you would be trying to control them even if I didn’t ask” I said with a smirk and walked away

“She’s on the couch by the bathrooms” She shouted before I got too far way to hear her.

I walked through the club dodging a couple of clawing hands on my way there. These girls never seem to stop. Don’t they realize that desperation does not look good on them!

I finally make it to the back of the club where the lounges and restrooms are located. I walk over to Hailey and an idea pops into my head.

“Common Hailey… wake up”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone!! It's been awhile. But i am happy to announce that hiatus is officially over!!! Woohooo dance party :) I am still trying to figure out an update schedule but luckily only bout 6 weeks of school left which means summer which means more free time and more updates!!! Thanks to everyone who has stuck with this story! Don't forget to comment, subscribe, recommend!!