Status: New Story<3 I promise I'll actually finish this one. xD

Walls

Friends.

I got up with 3 hours of sleep. Usually when I have dreams like that, I don’t get much sleep. I took a shower and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. They’re the only things I can dress myself in because they’re both gray.

I blasted music and laid in my bed all day. At around noon, I heard a knock at the door. I wanted to just ignore it but they kept knocking. I groaned and got up.

“Who is it?” I called, not even opening the door.

“Alex.” What is Alex doing here? I opened the door. “Hey, what’s up?”

“Hey, I was in the neighborhood and I wanted to see if you wanted to come to the park with me?” He said. I smiled. “Okay, give me one second.” I turned around and grabbed my sunglasses and my cane.

“Okay, ready.” I could tell it was really nice out. It wasn’t too hot but it wasn’t cold.

“Erin, are you okay? You look exhausted.” I bit my lip. “Yeah, uh, I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.” I said, giving him a fake reassuring smile. He seemed to buy it and dropped the subject.

We walked in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. “So, I looked up your band last night. You guys are great!” He chuckled.

“Thanks. We’re actually working on our new album right now. What’s your favorite song?” He asked. “Definitely Remembering Sunday.” I could almost feel the grin he had. “That’s my favorite to sing.”

We went to my favorite spot and sat down. I’m glad he came and got me. It’s beautiful outside. “Thanks for getting me out of the house. I would’ve spent the whole day home if you hadn’t.” I said, smiling.
“No problem. Why don’t you just go out with your friends?” My stomach clenched. All of my friends left me in middle school. “I have no friends… No one wants to be friends with someone like me..” “I do.” I looked over at him, even though I couldn’t see, I knew he meant it.

“You want to be friends with me?” I didn’t believe it but at the same time I did. “Of course I do.” He said, squeezing my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy titty fuck, I have not updated in a while. I forgot all about this story lol. Sorry guys, but I'm not sure if I'll keep updating or not. I'm not much into writing anymore.