Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Need to Relax

Tears fell down my cheeks, as I put my head in my hands. I had just gotten into another argument with my boyfriend Nathan. He was a sweetheart when he wanted to be. But when we fought, you’d think he was an expert on making me cry. He got mean. Super mean. And it didn’t even seem like he cared. He was mad because I didn’t make him lunch when he came home from volleyball practice. The fact that I was curled up in bed with food poisoning didn’t matter to him. I’ve been dating him for 2 years. I loved him…deep down. I wanted to leave so bad, I was just so afraid of the consequences. He’s never been abusive, but I was left with little to no hope for anything good to come of this relationship. Thankfully, he left after the argument settled. Leaving me home alone to just cry. Just cry without being judged, or without being made fun of.

I picked up my phone and texted my best friend, Lauren.

Boo, got in another fight with Nathan. I can’t stop crying right now.
Can you come over, and then can we go to the beach? I need
to get away from things and just relax. xox.

She replied instantly.

Babygirl, I’m sorry. We need to have a talk about him.
This relationship isn’t healthy. I’ll be over soon. xox.

This girl was my best friend. She’s always been there for me. Through everything, the break-ups, make-ups, the drama, the catfights, through everything. She wasn’t kidding when she said be over soon. Probably 5 minutes after I got her text, she was at my house. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight for a few moments. “I’m so sorry love. Let’s get you all cleaned up and beach ready.”

-----

After she got me cleaned up, and after she successfully pampered me, we were on the way to the beach. I was wearing my neon leopard print halter swimsuit top, with my mint green bottoms, and over top of that I was wearing a hot pink tank top with black shorts and black flip flops. Lauren was wearing the same bikini, but the bottoms were a neon blue instead of mint green. We put our blankets down on the beach conveniently close to boys playing volleyball. I was tanning when something hit my feet. I opened one eye and saw that the volleyball sat right at my feet. Just then one of the boys ran over and I looked at him straight in the face for a couple seconds before realizing who it was. Before I could say anything, he had picked up his volleyball and walked back to the net but not before waving and saying a quick “thanks.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my 3rd One Direction fanfic. These are so addicting to read and write! I like this story already because the mood is different. Way more emotional and dramatic than my other two stories.

After reading so many other Harry fanfics, it inspired me to write my own. So here it is.
Image
That smile is pure perfection. I can't even handle it.

ksahdaskjdh ;)

Enjoy!
xoxo