Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

OMG

I turned to face Lauren who was just staring at me. I wasn’t even sure if she was blinking.
“Car, that was…” She trailed off.
“I know…that was Harry Styles.”

Yes, Harry Styles. The Harry Edward Styles known otherwise as 1/5 of One Direction. The amazingly talented and good-looking boy band from the UK that’s taken over. But like what the fuck were they doing in Myrtle Beach? That was my question.

I turned back to face the volleyball net and I quickly shifted my glance when I noticed Harry was coming towards me again. I brushed the hair out of my face and took a deep breath. I was going to say something, or at least attempt to but Harry beat me to it.

“I didn’t formally introduce myself. I’m Harry. Harry Styles.”

I giggled. His accent was already making me swoon.
“I know who you are.” I smiled. “And I’m Carly. Carly Jordan.”

He peaked around me at Lauren, then looked back at me.
“And who’s this lovely lady right here?” He asked.

I shook my head, bringing myself back to reality. “Oh goodness, I’m so sorry. This is my best friend, Lauren Daniels. Who is actually very much in love with Zayn.”

“Well that’s excellent! I’ll go tell Zayn right now.” Harry got up to leave and Lauren kindly punched me in the arm.
“Ouch, what the fuck?”

My comment made Harry turn around and look at Lauren.
“Is that not true? Are you not in love with Zayn?”
Lauren stuttered. “Well…I mean…um…just go.”

I leaned in to face her.
“The accent making you swoon so much you can’t even talk?”
“Yup.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short. My ideas for the next chapter go on forever, so it'd be too long. I really like this fanfic. So much more emotional and deep.

Image
I'm sorry, I can't with this gif. That tongue. Me gusta. ;)

Enjoy!

xoxo