Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Home Sweet Home

After a few more days of spending most of my time in the hospital, the doctors told us that Harry was safe to go home. Lauren picked Harry and me up from the hospital and I sat in the back with him, making sure he was alright. She drove us back to Harry’s and I let her know that I’d be staying with him. I wanted to make sure if he needed anything, I could get it for him. I helped him get into bed. I got him a big glass of water, and put a bottle of Advil on his bed table.

“Car, thanks so much for all your help.” He smiled big.

I noticed that his eyes looked like they were getting heavy. “You can sleep some, boo. Get some rest. I’m going to pick up your house a little, then I’ll come join you. Just sleep. I’ll be back.” I kissed his forehead and pulled the blanket up, and watched him close his eyes.

I walked downstairs and cleaned all of his dirty dishes that were piled up in the sink. I brought all of his dirty laundry down to his basement. I could tell that Harry only lived with Lou, and no women. Anyone would be able to tell with how messy that house was. After I cleaned up a tad, I headed back upstairs and saw that Harry was out cold. I pulled the cover back and got into bed next to him.

-----

I awoke about 2 hours later, feeling completely refreshed. Harry was awake as well, and he was just smiling and staring at me. I kissed his nose and giggled. “You hungry babe?”

He nodded.

“What do you taste for?” I asked, softly.

“Could you make me tacos? I like them with everything on them. Meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream. Mm, sounds so good.”

I smiled. “Of course I can.” I got up and started walking out the door when Harry called my name.

“Carly?”

I stopped and turned to face him. “Yes, Haz?”

He smiled big. “I love you.”

I blushed. “I love you too.”

-----

After I finished making tacos, I brought a plate of 6 tacos and a Sprite up to him.

“Please tell me you’ll have one of these. I don’t know if I can eat 6.” Harry laughed and sat up in bed.

“You eat what you can, and what you can’t, I’ll finish.”

He started eating, and I crawled into bed next to him. I really enjoyed spending quality time with him. Just one-on-one.

After he finished, I decided to put in the Aristocats, which is one of my absolutely favorite movies ever. It always made me laugh, and I figured Harry could use the laughter to get his mind off of his pain.

Within 10 minutes of the movie starting, Harry was already cracking up. I was so happy to see him smile. He looked so genuinely happy at that moment. I was glad that I was with him, seeing him as happy as he was.

For the rest of the afternoon, we had a Disney movie marathon, while we cuddled on Harry’s bed and ate ice cream. I could honestly say I was having the best time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have over 100 readers and 12 subbies! Woohoo! :) Sorry for the short chapter!
Here are 4 gifs to make up for it! :DDD

Image

Image

Image

Image

Enjoy!

xoxo