Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Anything For You

A couple days had passed, and Harry was doing better day by day. I chose to stay with him, just to make sure if he needed anything, I could get it for him. Harry and the other boys do so much for their fans, I wanted to be that one person that could do so much for him for once.

I had woken up around 9:30 AM and Harry was still sleeping. I managed to quietly make my way downstairs. I made him a cup of tea, and some breakfast. I made him two waffles, some eggs and some bacon. I carried it upstairs and peaked in the door. I saw that he was awake, so I walked in the door.

“Carly, you don’t have to do this for me,” his voice was quiet, probably because he had just woken up.

“Haz, you know I’m doing all of this for you because I love you.” I set the food down and walked over to the side of the bed, kissing him sweetly.

He grinned. “I love you, too.”

While he ate his breakfast, I pulled out my phone and texted Lauren.

Hey! Harry’s doing a lot better. You and the guys should stop by! I love you! :)

Within minutes, Lauren replied. She had always been quite the speedy texter.

We’ll be right over. I love you too, boo!

Once Harry finished, I set his plate aside. “The boys and Lauren are gunna come over soon.”

Harry smiled so big, I hadn’t seen him this happy since we had our Disney movie marathon. He got out of bed and walked over to his dresser, running a comb through his hair a couple times. He took his shirt off, causing me to wince when I saw his bandage. Seeing it still made me feel guilty, not as guilty as before, but the feeling still lingered. He noticed me staring and walked over to me picking my chin up.

“I love you. I’m feeling much better.”

I managed to smile and I wrapped my arms around him, being careful not to bump his chest. He grabbed a white wife beater from his closet and pulled it over his head. Over that he slipped on a hoddie, and then sprayed some deodorant on it. He basically drenched himself in it.

I took a deep breath in and started coughing. “Jeez, use enough of that stuff?” I coughed again.

He laughed. “Oh do you think I need more?” He picked up the can, pretending to spray more.

I shook my head. “Oh please no. It smells good, but you’re practically giving me a headache.”

He kissed my head and grinned. He then walked over to his closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants. I walked next to him and grabbed a pair of sweatpants to slip over my shorts.

“We’re matching today, babe.”

I giggled and put my arms around his neck. “I know, we both look super cute.”

At that moment I heard the doorbell ring, and I smiled and ran downstairs to let the boys and Lauren in. Harry met me at the bottom of the stairs and said his hellos. We all made our way to the family room, and sat down around the TV.

“Hey Carly?” Liam called for me as I was just sitting down next to Harry.

I looked up at him and smiled. “Yeah?”

He looked at the boys, then back at me. “Thank you so much for taking such good care of Harry. We’re so happy he has you to take care of him. We all love you, and none of us blame you for what happened. Like Harry as said before, he would take a grenade for you. Harry and you are both okay, and that’s all that matters. Again, thank you for taking care of our Hazza. We will forever appreciate it. We love you.”

Hearing Liam speak so highly of me brought tears to my eyes. I got up from where I was sitting next to Harry and walked over to Liam, arms open. I gave him the biggest hug ever. When I pulled back, I looked at him. “Li, that was so sweet. I’d do anything for Harry, he’s my everything. He’s done so much for me, I wanted to do something for him. I love you guys, too.”

I walked back over to Harry and snuggled up next to him.

“Carly, you’re fantastic.”

I smiled. “And you’re extraordin-harry.”

Everyone, including Harry and myself burst into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter! Fiji will probably start in the next 1-2 chapters. I'm so excited for that! (: I'm up to 14 subbies, yay! 'Mrs. Bagans' you fricking rock with comments, girl! Thanks so much!!

Image
Lou looks possessed. Creepy shit.

I want Harry to look at me like this. ;)
Image

Image

Enjoy!

xoxo