Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

New Addition

When one employee walked past us, Harry told her that we wanted to buy the cute little fluff ball. She picked up the dog, and handed it to another employee. We had to fill out all this paper work, so I left Harry to fill the stuff out, while I went to find stuff for the dog. I grabbed a pink sparkly collar for her, because of course she’s going to be treated like a princess. I also grabbed a pink leash, and a retractable leash. I grabbed a couple packs of toys, and had to go grab a cart. I also got puppy food, and a little bed for her.

Once Harry was done filling out the papers, he took the cart from me and pushed it up to the front.
“Do we have everything, Car?” Harry asked, skimming through everything that was in the cart.
“I think so. Got a collar, two leashes, food, toys, treats and a dog bed. I think we’re good. Anything we forgot, and we could always come back.”

Harry started unloading all the items onto the counter. Once they rang up the collar and pink leash, the cashier handed them to me and I walked back to where they had my little fluff ball. I carefully put the collar on her, and attached the leash to it.

-----

When we got home, Lauren was sitting on the couch watching TV.
“Laur, we have a new addition to the family.”

Lauren looked up just as Princess ran in the door.

“Oh my gosh, she’s precious!” Lauren giggled and sat on the floor, letting Princess jump all over her.

Harry came in the door behind me, carrying all of our supplies. He put everything down and I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his curls. I couldn’t stop smiling whenever I was around him. His smile was contagious. I looked him in the eyes and softly pecked his lips.

“Thanks babe. For all this.” I turned to look at Lauren, who was practically rolling around on the floor.

Harry looked at me with soft eyes, and there was that smile again. He ran his hands up and down my back. "I told you Carly, I'm going to treat you how you're supposed to be treated. Anything for you. I love you."

I blushed and smiled big, leaning in to kiss Harry again.

“I have to text the boys, they need to see this cute little thing.” Lauren took out her phone and called Liam. “You and the other boys come over. We have a small, and very cute surprise to show you guys.”

-----

Once the boys got to my house, they were greeted by Princess.
“Oh my god, it’s a big puff ball!” Niall sat down on the ground and started playing with Princess instantly.”

Louis walked over to Harry and patted him on the back. “Was this your doing?”
Harry nodded and Louis high-fived him.

“Nothing like winning a girl over by buying her a puppy.” Him and Harry both started laughing.

I sat on the floor next to Lauren and Niall, and looked around me. I could honestly say this was one of the happiest moments of my life. Being around the 6 people that made me happiest. My best friend in the whole world, the best boyfriend in the whole world, and the best friends in the whole world. I couldn’t be any happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I was having writer's block and so I had to ask 'christinaxo1' for help. Lauren in this story is based off her, if you didn't already know. She has her first fanfic up and running right now called Unlikely Beginning! Go check it out!

Another shout out to 'Mrs. Bagans' for her comment. And a shout-out to 'WolfGirl96' for her comment as well!

I have 2 recs, 53 readers and 9 subbies!! :) Woo!

If you have any suggestions on where the story could go next, please leave them! :)

Here's the dog I'm basing this off of.
Image
Oh, and that's me in real life. Duhhhh. :p

Image
There's that smile. ;)

Enjoy!

xoxo