Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Puppy Time

The next morning, I woke up totally not remembering that I had told Harry to lay with me. I tried to figure out on God’s name why Lauren was using my sofa, and then I looked down next to me and almost screamed. I vaguely remembered telling Harry he could sleep with me. I really needed the comfort, and especially the heat. Right as I went to close my eyes and go back to sleep, Harry tightened his grip around my waist, pulling me close to him. I turned around so that I was facing him and softly pecked his lips. After that, he licked his lips and opened his eyes.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He kissed my forehead and smiled softly.
I smiled and touched his cheek with my hand. “Morning love.”

Harry whispered, “Let’s go get breakfast, and then let’s go to the pet store.”
I raised an eyebrow. “You’re not buying me a puppy…” As much as I wanted a puppy, I didn’t want Harry Styles to spend his hard earned money on me. Not right away.

“Well then, let’s go to the mall.” He laughed.
“You’re not buying me anything.” I bit my lip and looked at him.

“You’re a teenage girl. You love puppies and the mall. Why are you turning me down, love? Why?” Harry looked puzzled.
“Haz, it’s just because I don’t want you to spend your hard earned cash on me. I don’t deserve it.”

Harry frowned. “No you see, this is how you’ve been “taught” basically. I can’t think of the word. But your last relationship, that guy was an ass and didn’t treat you right. Please let me show you how a real boyfriend should pamper his girlfriend. Please. Oh and you do deserve it.” He looked so hopeful.

I sighed and nodded. “Okay fine, can we go to the pet store and then the mall?” I laughed.
“Oh 5 minutes ago you were turning down both and now you wanna get greedy with it?”

I frowned.
“Babe I’m kidding.” He started laughing, making me in turn start laughing.

-----

Once we got to the pet store, my eyes instantly were on this white fluff ball, as I’d like to call it. I walked over to its cage and read the name.

“Harry, it’s a Peke-Pom. Pekingese and Pomeranian mix. I want it!”
He saw it and started laughing. “It looks like a giant cotton ball!”

He walked over to one of the employees and asked if we could play with it. They put us in a small cubicle, and we sat on the floor, waiting for our puppy. When they put it down, it was hopping around like a little bunny. It was the cutest thing ever. I was in love.

“Harry, I want this one!”

He nodded and kissed my forehead. “Your wish is my command.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I saw a Peke-Pom the other day. Cutest thing I've ever seen, no lie! I'll post a picture tomorrow or something! I'm super exhausted, just wanted to get this up!

So happy with the response I'm getting from this! 1 rec, 41 readers, 8 subbies. Means a lot!! :)

Shout-out again to 'Mrs. Bagans' for commenting again.

Image
Harry love, you're beautiful. <3 ;)

I love you guys!
Image

Enjoy!

xoxo