Status: First story ever be nice lol!

Kidnapped by a Dark Shadow

Taken

The sound of shattering glass woke me up from a deep sleep. Getting up out of my princess bed with my blanket and stuffed dog I walked quietly to the door, pulling it open when male voices caught my attention. “Where’s the money Daniel?” a voice boomed from the kitchen.

“Look I don’t have the money right now but if you would just give me two more days I will have the rest of it. I have 50k right now and the other 5k is coming in tomorrow from my sister.” My dad’s voice shook a little with what he was saying.

“We already extended the time by a month and you had three months to pay us back but you still don’t have the money. So what are we going to do about that huh Daniel?” A different voiced asked.

“I-I…” my dad stuttered. Before he could even finish what he was going to say I heard a loud smack and my father cry out in pain.

Running as fast as my little seven year old legs would go I ran into the kitchen, yelling “daddy what wrong.” I stopped as my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. Five big guys with tattoos stood towering over my father as he sat on his knees blood dripping down his face.
The men’s heads all turned to look at me as my father said “go back to bed honey this doesn’t concern you.”

“But-but...” I didn’t get to finish as one of the guys walk over to me and bent down to my level, causing me to take a step back.

“What’s your name princess?” The man with the sunglasses asked as laughter filled the room as the men looked at me.
Looking at my dad he mouthed “run” the man with sunglasses turned to look back at my dad giving me the perfect chance at escaping. I turned to run when large arms wrapped around me picking me up.

“Now that wasn’t very nice of you not to answer me.” He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine, as I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms.

“Gates show princess here what will happen if I ask her a question and she doesn’t respond to me.” The man in the sunglasses said to a man with a fedora on his head.

“With pleasure I was afraid you would never ask. Hey Rev hold him down for me will you”. A tall man with the bluest eyes walked up to my father taking his arms and holding him in place.
The man known as Gates walked up to my father punching him in the stomach once, twice, three times. “No stop my daddy” I whimpered as tears rolled down my checks.

“Well princess what’s your name” asked the man in sunglasses while still holding me in his arms. “M-m-my names s-s-Skye” I stuttered.

“Aw look Shadows, Gates made her cry” stated a short man with black spots in his hair.

“Look here’s what we are going to do we are going to take this little piece of sky with us until you pay up sound fair enough to you” replied shadows.

“What no please don’t take her from me I promise” my father was cut off when Gates pulled out his knife pushing it into my father’s throat drawing blood.

“Vengeance take princess here up to her room and get some of her things. While we take care of this fucker,” Shadows stated passing me over to another man.
Being carried into my room the guy known as Vengeance placed me on my bed. “Well what do you want to take with you?”

My father’s screams made tears stream down my face, “I want my daddy not you”. “Fine I guess you will just have to deal with what I bring for you”. Vengeance said picking me up.

“Let me go, daddy help me please I don’t want to go”! I cried as I was carried into the kitchen my father was laying still his blood was everywhere. I started struggling to get out of his arms even more as we walked pass my dad and out the door.

“Kid you better shut up before I make you”, spoke Shadows. Taking me out of Vengeance arms and throwing me into the truck. I crawled to the other side of the truck reaching for the door when a hand grabbed my leg dragging me back.

“No let me go. Daddy help me please.” That was the last thing I said as my bottom started to sting causing me to cry out. “I said to shut the hell up stupid brat” yelled Shadows grabbing my head and hitting it against the seat divider. My vision went black and the voices around me faded as I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be Nice first story ever if there are spelling or grammar errors please let me know so that I can fix them thanks so much Dee