Status: First story ever be nice lol!

Kidnapped by a Dark Shadow

New Beginnings

Daniel’s POV
Beep…beep…beep was the first sounds I heard as I woke up the sterile air told me I was in the hospital, groaning as I tried to sit up there was a knock on the door.

“Awe Mr. Edwards it’s good to see that you are awake. My name is Sadie and I will be your nurse, on a scale of one to ten what is your pain level at. One being ok not bad and ten being really bad, depending on how bad it is I will see what I can give you”.

“Well I feel as if a Mac truck hit me then turned around and hit me again so I would say a ten. So Sadie how long have you been a nurse, and how long was I out?” Daniel asked his voice scratchy.

“Well Mr. Edwards you have been out for four days, and I have been a nurse for four years and I love my job. Well I will be back in a couple of minutes to bring in some pain meds” Smiled Sadie, walking to the door and leaving.

I wonder how my Skye is doing four days, it must seem like forever to her. I have to get her back if it’s the last thing I do, it’s my fault her mother was never in her life poor Angel. I wonder if she is still with Slipknot or if she is even alive. I know what I did was wrong but a life for a life. I got to keep Skye but had to give up her mother.

“Here we go Mr. Edwards some morphine to help with the pain. Oh and there are some police officers here that would like to talk to you about what happened, would you like me to send them in.” Sadie smiled one dimple showing in her left check.

“Yes please let them in I mean I have to talk to them sometime. Thank you for the medication and all of your help Sadie I appreciate it,” Daniel nodded his head in her direction.

“Mr. Edwards it is my job and no problem I’ll be back with the police one moment.” Sadie said walking out the door.

“Hello Mr. Edwards this is my partner Officer Maxwell and I am Officer Owens, we have a few questions about what happened.” Owens says taking a set next to the bed, “alright so four nights ago you were at home and some people broke in tell me what happened after they broke in.”

“Well officer it was the gang Avenged Sevenfold that broke in you see I owe them about 55k and didn’t give it to them by the dead line. So they broke in and ended up beating me and then kidnapped my little girl Skye. Please help me get her back; I would do anything to see my little princess safe and sound back in my arms”.

“So let me get this straight Mr. Edwards you owe a gang 55k and they kidnapped your daughter and you are willing to do anything to get her back” Asked Officer Maxwell sending a look at his partner Owens.

“Yes anything to get my little girl back, she means the world to me and I have no idea how the guys of Avenged Sevenfold are treating my little angel.” Daniel replied desperation evident in his voice.

“I will be right back Mr. Edwards,” Officer Owens said getting up and walking out of the room.
Minuets passed as Officer Maxwell asked questions when a knock was heard at the door, Officer Owens walked in followed by six men in masks.

“Hello Mr. Edwards my name is Johnny 3 Tears and I am head of the gang Hollywood Undead. Officer Owens has let me in on your little problem and well my men and I are going to help you out. You see we need someone to work for us as a drug dealer seeing as our old guy didn’t work out. Also once your daughter has come to age I would like to have her hand seeing as how lovely looking she is at such a young age. It is such a rare thing for someone so young to be a beauty. So do we have ourselves a deal?”

“Yes we do as long as I can see her whenever I want to.” Daniel said looking at all the men in the room knowing he had a chance at getting his little girl back safely.

“Why yes you can see her whenever you want, also she will stay with you until her eighteenth birthday. Of course the guys and I will visit regularly so she gets to know us” replied Johnny 3 Tears.

With that the men left except for the officers, “well welcome to the gang we will be in touch to give you the information and everything you need to know soon,” replied Officer Maxwell getting up him and his partner left the room.

At least now I don’t have to worry about where the money is going to come from the only thing that is important is getting Skye back and I will deal with the rest later. Daniel thought as he slowly drifted in and out of sleep.