‹ Prequel: So, Long Live Us
Status: In progress

I Admit I Miss Seeing Your Face

You and I fell apart like a ragdoll

"Jack, yes I know. I'll call you when I land." I said as I made my way to the gate. I was leaving London for the first time since I got here. Two years and I'm finally going back to Baltimore. It wasn't that I didn't want to see them, I just couldn't. When they was free, I was busy and when I was free, they were on tour or recording. I was 19 now. The boys were 20.

Jack had come visted London a few times but I just wanted to be home, in Baltimore. "I'm coming to pick you up and then we're going to Rian's house."

"Is he going to be there?"

"Yeah, he is. She's coming with him as well." Alex. Alex and Lisa. They were still together. None of the boys took a shine to Lisa after everything but I told them all to be happy for Alex.

"Right, I have to go, Jack. I'm getting on the plane. I'll see you at Baltimore!"

"I love you"

"I love you too, Jack." I smiled even though he couldn't see and cut off the phone. With that, I was boarding the plane.

---

Baltimore. It was sunny. It was home. I was so glad to be back. Once I was off the plane I began to call Jack. "Hello." Jack said on the other end.

"I'm here, I'll see you in a few." I cut off quickly. I was seeing him soon.

As soon as I got my suitcase I power walked to where Jack was. And that's when I saw it. His black hair the the blonde going through it. "JACK!" I say as I run up to him. I dropped my suitcase straight away and pull Jack in a hug. He picked me up then proceeded to spin me around.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Jack. The hair!"

"Yeah, the hair is back."

"I like the hair." I said as Jack picked up my suitcase and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"How's school going?"

"School's going good. How's the band?"

"Good, we're good. We're playing a show tonight. You're coming, right?"

"Of course I'm coming!" By now we had reached the car. I climbed in the passenger seat and I was soon joined by Jack.

"Good."

"I missed watching you guys play."

"The guys have missed you, even Alex."

"Don't lie to me, Jack."

"He did, I promise you." I shook my head.

I still had feelings for Alex, strong feelings. I wish I could get over them but I couldn't. They were feelings that just wouldn't shake away. He'd been with Lisa for two years by now. I would never have a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, first chapter. I really hope that you guys are gonna like the sequel!