‹ Prequel: So, Long Live Us
Status: In progress

I Admit I Miss Seeing Your Face

And I almost had you, but almost doesn't cut it

Jack parked outside our house. He still lived there. "You go in, I'll get your bag." Jack said as he smiled at me. I nodded and walked to the front door. I could tell the door wasn't locked so I opened it.

"WELCOME HOME!" I heard a bunch of people say. They jumped up from here, there and everywhere. I smiled and felt my eyes well up. I was only coming back for a month. I missed home so much but this, this really made me miss home. Jack walked in behind me and placed my bag down.

"Did you organize this?" I asked him.

"With help from the boys, all the boys." He said. He knew what I was thinking. Alex helped? I didn't care right now. I hugged Jack tight, then let go of him. I might of killed him if I held on any longer. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to find Rian standing behind me.

"Rian!" I said as I hugged him.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Ri!" And with that Rian let go off me. Zack walked behind him. "Zacky!" I laughed and hugged him too. "Still working out I see"

"Yeah. I missed you, Madds."

"I missed you too, Zacky. I missed everyone."

"Even that idiot over there?" Zack said as he pointed to someone. I turned around to see Alex sat with Lisa. He looked down, almost upset.

"Why does he look so upset?"

"Because he's with that bitch?"

"Zack!" I said as I turned back to face him. "What happened to shy Zack?"

"He isn't around when you're around" Zack smiled at me. "Let's not tell anyone I said that, okay?" I nodded and let out another laugh.

"Your secret is safe with me." I spoke softly, looking back around at Alex. Lisa was literally trying to stick her tongue down his throat but he was trying to push her off. I looked back to Zack who was staring at me.

"He's like that around her all the time. It's like she's way too forward with him. She's been like that ever since he propose." My eyes widened.

"He what?!"

"Propose..." Zack said.

"They're getting married?"

"Uh... yeah." Zack said calmly. He could tell by my face that my heart had sunk.

"H-He's getting married to Lisa. She's going to be Mrs Gaskarth." I said. It was then stuck in my head, almost like lyrics that replayed in my head over and over again. Mrs Lisa Gaskarth, what a stupid fucking name, I thought.

"Maddison... are you okay?" Zack asked. I looked at him with a blank stare. Everything in the room was spinning.

"I need some air." I gulped on my words.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, it's fine." I said before I swiftly walk away, making sure he wasn't following me. I walked out to the garden. It was still how I remembered, still big with the pool in the middle and the rest grass and patio.

Soon I heard footsteps behind me. "What's wrong with you?" The familar voice asked. I knew who it was, but I really hoped it wasn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go :)