Status: Will start slow but will get finished I promise :)

You're Just Like Me

The End

After bumping into Max, everything got better. As I suspected, the show that night was perfect and took my mind off of everything. The day after that I got to spend time with my favourite people, and introduce them to each other! Roxy was an instant hit with my family. I can tell my dad knew how much she had affected me and wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible when he found out about her family.

When the tour ended, Roxy wrote a letter to her parents explaining everything, and so far she hasn’t heard back, so good riddance to them is what I say.

A week after tour ended I found myself sat on the couch at my house with Roxy sat next to me, as she had been pretty much every day. She had put some sort of sitcom on the TV but I wasn’t paying attention. All I could think of was the beautiful girl by my side. It was almost as if she was part of the family in Vegas. Despite her claiming that she would be awkward around new people after all she had been through, she made a great impression, even my little nephew took to her instantly.

‘What?’ asked Rox, suddenly looking at me.

‘What?’ I said in response. ‘I didn’t say anything.’

‘Yeah, you did,’ she said, smiling.

I continued to look at her puzzled. Could I really say something and not be at all consciously aware of it?

‘You just said ‘Roxy Radke’,’ she told me, the smile still on her face.

I suddenly couldn’t look at her, and I could feel my cheeks starting to flush. I’m sure I’ve never blushed before then in my life.

‘Hey,’ she said, placing her hand on my chin and making me look at her. ‘Don’t be like that. It had a nice ring to it.’

She was still smiling at me, so I couldn’t help but smile back. I also couldn’t help the next words that left my mouth.

‘Move in with me.’

She suddenly looked serious again.

‘If you think we’re moving too fast just say, but you were the one trying move us on before and I was the one that stopped you, but still, I understand, I mean this would be...’

‘Ronnie, shut up,’ said Roxy laughing. So I did.

‘Of course I’ll move in with you! I’m sure Vix would be happy to have her house back.’

I let out the breath I had been holding since I stopped rambling and hugged Roxy.

‘I just love you so much, you can have no idea,’ I said softly still holding her.

‘Wanna bet?’ she laughed.

I finally pulled away only for her to put her arms around my neck and pull me back in for a kiss.

All through prison I had been focussing on what I had lost and what I would miss, all of my energy was spent on being bitter towards ex-friends, so I had never considered that I would get something so amazing and truly beautiful out of it.

I can now honestly say that going to jail was the best thing that ever happened to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am honestly disgusted with myself at how long it took me to do this and I'm sooooooo sorry!

I was planning on doing two chapters, instead of just this one, but I didn't know how to write her meeting his family and I didn't want to write something rubbish just for the sake of it.

I'm also aware that this ending may seem kinda cheesy and cliche, but it was the only way I could think to end it and keep it happy. I feel like I've been writing about Ronnie and Roxy for so long I couldn't ruin it or make it a sad ending.

Thanks to everyone who supported both this story and its prequel! I've had great fun writing this, mainly because of how many comments it has recieved.

Yet again thanks and I'm soooooooo sorry,
Jen xx