Romeo And Juliet In Autumn

Chapter 1

[Gerard's P.O.V]
I walked through traveled street and I reflected. What’s the sense of my life? And it has some sense thinking about it? I think that no. well; I’m not happy few years already. Everything is for shit. My son is in prison. My brother is fucking bog. Nobody take care about me, about man who gives theatre programs.

Exactly I went to my work. I think that today they played Romeo and Juliet or other drama from Shakespeare. I loved his tasks but Romeo and Juliet evokes strange feelings in me. I don’t know what are that feelings. I had respect before this tragedy and before the rhymes of it. I scared that I can once end like them. Die for love… But at least I would die for something what would it cost for it. I want to die for something what I would to live. For somebody who loves me.

I opened the door to theatre and shut it quickly. The line in front of theatre has beginning to grow. Of course, for Romeo and Juliet was always a big interest. I went to cloak-room and redressed to apposite suit. Then I got from my chief thing that I must move. I stood in front of door of hall and I waited for first visitor. He comes soon.

He smiled at me, taken program from my hand and I don’t even to navigate him. Himself find his place for sitting and himself sit. He had a raven hairs and hazel eyes, if I notice right. His eyes smiled at me too. I followed his back for few seconds and then I returned to my working. After a few minutes a theatre was plunged to dark and performance has began. I don’t know if it was my imagination but it was better as usual. Somewhere behind in my head I still saw those hazel eyes…

When the performance ended, people began to gone away slowly. Somebody still cried cause tragic destiny of Romeo and Juliet. I’d pay attention if I’ll see the boy from start. But I didn’t see him somewhere. Maybe… maybe it failed me…

“Goodnight and goodbye! We’ll be happy if you come back to our theatre!” I called to people who walked near at me. But I didn’t take notice already. I redress back to my clothes and with deeply breath I walked out of theatre. I’ll spend rest of my evening in some club. Or I’ll go home and four bore walls looked up at me with open mouth. I hate my singleness.

“Hey,” I heard voice behind me. I turned with fear and I saw the hazel eyes again. And they smiled at me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me if you like it XD
Comments make love =)