Romeo And Juliet In Autumn

Chapter 2

“What are you doing here? The theatre already ended.” I told. I looked down and I began to stare my shoes. I had my hands in pockets. I feel his look still on my body and it was uneasy for me.

“I know that it ended. But I wanted to wait for you. Can I…Can I ask you what’s your name? I’m Frank.” He wanted to shake our hands but I fall back few steps. Cause in my head emerged one remembrance…

Jane held my hand and I smiled quickly. In other hand I held small palm of our son Lerry and we all spent our holiday in cottage. We all felt really good. It’s all was really good. A fabulous weekend of happy family but it was ended of sudden death my Jane. She didn’t know, how much I loved her. If Lerry wasn’t I went died with her. And maybe I had, a lot of things are never happen, if I went… I wanted to go… Like my tears gone away from my eyes. I still cry, but only inside. I bleeding inside.

“So? What’s your name?” I realized that I lost in my thoughts. My old hit near my heart hurts again. I know why I was fascinated about his hazel eyes. They are like Jane’s eyes, they both are so same! I wasn’t gay never, but causes this boy I able to be gay. And then I lost him? No, never.

“I-I’m Gerard.” He smiled at me shiny and I wanted to run so far in that moment. In his smile I heated. I don’t understand what happens to me and I must have to ask to myself; why I didn’t turn from him and run? Why I still stay here? I want to fall in love again? I really know that his eyes are as stick for me! Between us occurred the pause of silence. I feared about communication and he..maybe he didn’t know what he can speak.

“May I ask you for one drink? Or for one coffee?” Jane, it started in the same way, with simply coffee. And which way it ended? I lost her. I don’t want to I causes death of this boy. I don’t want to his hazel eyes closed at last. I don’t have his death on my shoulders. If he must die causes love, so he must die from love to somebody but not to me.

“No, I… I still have some work at home. So – so goodbye Frank. Come sometimes to our theatre, right? We have good performances.” I smiled at him quickly, I glanced at him and returned. I breathe deeply before I began to walk. I prayed that he couldn’t stopped me. I don’t knew if I could ignore his words again. Those eyes..Yes, all of this is about his eyes but he has also beautiful lips. I must have to stare they when he spoke. Has Jane of such lips? I don’t remember..

“Okay, I’ll come, Gerard. Nice name, by the way.” He called at me and I closed my eyes. When I came to my home I turned on my television, not even redressed and sat on couch. But instead screen of television I saw another remembrance. More painful, from few month ago.

“You’re stupid idiot!” I gave him a slap. “So big idiot!” he added and I gave him other slap on second cheek. How he can be so bad if he is my own child?! My own son?! Where is his heart when he talk me this things?

“Shut up! You’re still my son so you act as for me!”

“Oh, I’m really your son?! Since my mother died you fuck off me! Is said my dad! Ha-ha!”

“Beat it! And come back if you’ll be peaceful!”

“Yeah I’m going but I never return! Bye you idiot!”

The door slammed and the next visit was visit of policemen. They said me that Lerry was shepherd one time and that he move heroin. And so he’ll go to prison. I hated him so much in that moment. I didn’t believe that he could be our; me and my sweet Jane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, comment...