Romeo And Juliet In Autumn

Chapter 4

After other week I stood in front of door of hall and waited for a first visitor. Today I was a bad seller, I thought about stupid things. Suddenly, I noticed that Frank stood in front of me. I looked at him like he was a ghost.

“What are you doing here?” I said, walked few steps back. Frank followed me, so we don’t be in the way.

“I wanted to see you, Gerard. Will you go with me for coffee after theatre? Please.” He looked at me, but I didn’t know to decide. Mikey will be waiting for me… No, Mikey is not important this evening. I love this hazel eyes and I want to see them shine.

“Okay, I’ll go with you. But only after theatre. Have you ticket for performance?”

“Of course. I love Romeo and Juliet, I can see this performance hundredfold! Do you love Shakespeare in the same way?” I smiled, my first smile with him. I didn’t know why, but I felt so… rarely. For second I looked down, but I quickly looked into him eyes. I love them more and more.

“Yes, I love Shakespeare.” I answered simply and I hinted him with hand that he must sit down in him place. He smiled at me, his face was red and walked to the own place for sitting. Throughout the performance I followed him and thought about past.

“You are horrible father! I hate you!”

“Don’t speak these things! I’m your father and I love you!”

“Why you came here? You hate prisons so go out and never go back!”

Anyway, I visit him every month. I need see him, he was my blood, my family. Beyond Mikey my solitary family.


“So, go for coffee?” I looked at Frank in surprise. The performance ended and I didn’t notice it! So much lost in thoughts…

“Yes, we can, but I must redress at first. Wait for me in front of theatre, okay?” he nodded and walked near me. I redressed quickly and walked out. When I saw him, I stopped. Those look… Cigarette in hand, stood leant against the wall and he watched in front of himself.

“I’m already here, we can go, right?”

+

“So…Will you go up now?” he asked, when we stood in front of house where I lived. He abided that he must go with me to home. Sincerely, this evening was the greatest evening in my life. I had fun, we still speak and speak and… Frank was the best partner for dialogues.

“Yes, I’ll go. Will you come to the theatre?”

„I promise I will.” I turned back already, when he stopped me. “Gee? It was wonderful evening, with you.” I smiled bashfully and looked down. But I couldn’t see down when he stood in front of me, so I looked into him eyes again.

I noticed that he pressed his lips against mine. He makes my heart burn! And I felt like… like the happiest man in the world. Then I drown away from him and go back.

Without “goodbye” I ran up to my apartment, where Mikey already waiting for me.

“Where you were?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, please
*hugs* <33