Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

baby don't run, just kiss me slowly

“Bella!” Liam grinned as he poked his head around the couch. He let a pout broke out on his face when he didn’t find her, and he stood back up to begin his search once more. “Come out, come out wherever you are, Bells,” he said as he bit his lip softly. The apartment was eerily silent, and he furrowed his eyebrows since he had heard Clarissa clambering around in the kitchen just a few minutes earlier. He went to enter the kitchen to find her gone, and he let out a huff.

“Clarissa?” he called out. It was on December 21st that the two had reunited. It was a magical experience when they kissed in the gallery, and Liam could relieve the moment everyday. It was soon after that they moved in with each other, and Bella was getting closer to him by day. “Where did you two disappear to?” Liam called out, deciding that Clarissa decided to play as well.

Liam ventured into the master room that Clarissa and he shared. As he glanced under the bed, he heard a soft giggle, and he lifted his head quickly to spot the sound. His eyes lit up as he focused on the closet, and a grin broke out on his face as he slowly made his way towards it. Both of his hands wrapped around the knobs before it pulled them to the side. “Ah-ha!” he laughed as he saw Bella in Clarissa’s arms, and he went to encircle them into his arms. He planted kisses on both of their heads and Clarissa’s lips.

“Wonderful hiding place, dolls,” he laughed lightly as he kissed Bella’s forehead, and she giggled lightly. Her face grew red when he stomach growled, and Liam couldn’t help chuckle. “Let’s go and set up dinner.” He helped Clarissa and Bella up before he followed them both to the kitchen.

It had only be two months since Clarissa and Bella got back together, but they were the best two months of his life, and if he died right now, he would die happily. “I love you,” Liam whispered gently as he wrapped an arm around Clarissa’s waist and pulled her close, kissing her lightly on the lips. They had finished up dinner, and they were cuddled up near the fireplace with mugs of hot chocolate in their hands along with big marshmallows. “I love you as well, Bells,” he smiled and kissed both of her cheeks.

His life was perfect, and he could survive anything with these two beautiful girls by his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have tears in my eyes because this is the very first story that I have finished in my life.
You don't know how sad but happy I am at the same time.
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO HAS COMMENTED, RECOMMENDED, OR EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO READ IT! I FINISHED WITH 346 READERS, 52 SUBSCRIBERS, AND 25 RECOMMENDATIONS ALONG WITH 94 COMMENTS! OMG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FREAKING HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!

Here is a gif for all of you!

Image

Aren't they just adorable? Also, if you want more of sexy Liam, read my next story about him, Kiss Me. So freaking excited for the story!!!
So sad but happy. It would also be amazing if I got 100 comments but 94 is like amazing!