Status: Active

Flight 1D Down.

Chapter Eighteen: Titty Sprinkles

"So Cody, Evelyn, where are those coconuts you went off to get?" Louis asked in a skeptical, condescending tone. I scoffed at his attitude, "Uh...gone," I answered hesitantly. He better not ask what we were really doing because I'll tell you right now, I'll open a can of whoop-ass on his sassy self.

Zayn asked what we were going to eat now which just pissed me off more than I already had been. I'm not their servant, they can get their own food, "Hmm I don't know, how about we go to Nando's and-" I began but Niall cut me off, "Don't even joke about that!" I rolled my eyes at his obsessive love for Nandos and crossed my arms over my chest.

I began to tuneout the group as I thought about my possible future on this damn island. I mean having a baby at my age in general is impracticle, but also is having it on a deserted island with seven others who don't know how to take care of a pregnant woman. I came back to my senses when I noticed Harry fall to his knees due to Cody throwing a banana at his goods. I knelt down to his eye level and asked if he was okay after throwing Cody a dirty look. What if she had really injured him? She had no right! Those weren't hers to be throwing shit at. They were mine. Technically, they were my balls. I thought about kicking her ass but decided it wasn't good for the baby. See, I was already making great fucking decisions for my future family.

After things had finally calmed down, the sky started to darken and clouds started appearing out of nowhere, "That doesn't look like a happy cloud," Louis commented. I envied his way of trying to make light of situations while everyone was freaking out because I knew that inside, I was mentally preparing myself for death, once again. I can honestly say that my biggest fear is being trapped in a thunderstorm. Right on cue a lightening bolt lit up the sky above us and thunder crashed, sounding very close. "Go! Get into the shelter!" Liam yelled as a sudden downpour began to soak us.

I sprinted to the shelter and was in between Louis and Niall, squished as we all tried to fit. I couldn't complain about anything, though because I failed to help with any of it. Water droplets fell through the roof, plopping occasionally hitting my nose, tickling slightly.

There was another sound of thunder, causing Harry to scream. I sympathized for my curly-haired baby daddy, knowing that he hates scary noises. I gave him a knowing look while Zayn shouted something to Liam but I couldn't hear it over the sound of my heart breaking my rib cage from beating so hard. Before I knew it, the others were running towards the forest and I thanked God that for once in my life, something went right. I'm athletic and I run for fun so that must mean something's going right for me for once.

I was sprinting behind the others trying to catch up when I noticed Zayn and Niall slacking behind us. I slowed down and gave them pep-talks, "Come on, guys. Hurry up." I looked back up to where the others had once been and they were gone. I stopped in my tracks, Niall and Zayn following suit, "Where did they go?" I shouted over the rain to no one in particular. Niall shrugged while Zayn looked around, squinting through the dark. "Er, let's just go this way." I said as I pointed to my right and started running, waving on the boys to follow me.

After about twenty minutes of listening to Niall say 'shit' or 'fuck' every time he stepped on a leaf or twig, which was every damn step, I got sick of listening to him talk and directed us to the mouth of a cave to cover ourselves from the rain. I threw myself on the ground and closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath. I looked over to Niall and Zayn who looked like death was upon them, "Zayn, it's all them ciggies, man," I teased. He shot me a death glare before sitting with his back against the wall.

I looked to Niall who was dancing outside in the rain, crazy ass mofo. The point of us staying in here was too keep dry and warm because for being in the Caribbean, this was the coldest damn rain I have ever felt. We decided to just play Punch U Punch Me for an hour before deciding we were safe enough to walk back to headquarters. I fucking won like the boss that I am. The entire time back to the main beach, Zayn kept telling me how 'This is just a test of our strength!' Let's just say the best thing about this 'adventure' was seeing the others back at the beach.

"If you ever leave me with these two fuckers again, I swear to God," I screamed at the others, talking about Niall and Zayn. "This one over here wouldn't shut the fuck up about how 'This is just a test of our strength!' What? Another loop on the roller-coaster that is life, Zayn?" I screamed at Zayn who looked nothing but insulted. Good. He was being an annoying mother fucker and I couldn't wait to get away from them. "And this one, finds it necessary to swear every five fucking minutes!" I said as I reached Cody and Liam, flustered.

Louis mumbled something from across the beach and I shot him a glare. He should be thanking the Lord that I didn't hear him clearly, "Shut the fuck up, gay-boy." He shot me the finger and I rolled my eyes, annoyed by his stupid antics. Cody grabbed my armed and shot me a look that said 'stop-or-you'll-end-up-dead'. I grimaced and went back to doing what I do best, absolutely nothing.

A few moments later, Cody asked where Casey was, panic in her tone. I shrugged and mumbled "Who gives a fuck?" before internally slapping myself. That was mean.

"She's probably taken up shelter somewhere," Zayn said, worry in his tone. "Or she's dead, "Louis added. He threw his hands up in defense and shook his head, walking away from the group.

"We can't go in there now, it's too dark. Harry and I will start looking for her in the morning," Liam said. Harry nodded his head in agreement while I dropped my head into my hands. I didn't want Harry back out there. He's an idiot, what if he kills himself. I refuse to raise this child alone. "She's alright, I'm sure of it," Liam said as he tries to reassure us. I'm sure she's fune. She's a fucking girl scout for God's sake. She wouldn't do something like sleep in a tree or something. She knows what to do.

We all decided to head off to sleep while the storm slowed down. I wrapped myself in Harry's arms, nuzzling myself into his chest. Even on a deserted island he still managed to smell like heaven. I was completely envious. I can almost guarantee I smell like ratchet asshole.

I rolled over onto empty sand noticing that everyone had left me. I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the hut and noticed Harry standing by himself, looking out to the water. I walked up to him and jumped on his back. He was surprised as he let out a little shriek. When he realized who it was, he twisted me around so that I was clinging onto his front before kissing my lips which I blocked by dropping off of him. He gave me a confused expression, "You ditched me yesterday and in the hut this morning, asshole. No kiss for you."

"Harry, you owe me ten bucks!" Louis shouted to Harry. I looked between the two, suspiciously as Harry and Louis erupted in a fit of giggles. I noticed Cody's unamused expression and realized that it must be something about Liam who I noticed was chatting it up with Casey. I smacked Harry's ass repeatedly to get him to stop, which he eventually did before pushing him to the ground and wrestling with him. I stopped abruptly and I felt my face flush with worry as I got up and ran to the woods and threw up behind a small bush. I wasnt telling anyone about this. I was going to pretend like it didn't happen. I noticed Harry get up and come towards me so I cleaned myself up and started walking away, "What was that about?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I shrugged, "Cant a girl pee in peace?" before pushing past him and going to sit in the hut.

Cody stomped in and stood next to me, "Jesus, what got your panties in a bunch?" I asked referring to the look of pure hatred on her face as she began angrily pacing back and forth. She stopped pacing and groaned while I ran my fingers through my hair. "Casey's a fucking attention whore," she said. I smirked at her anger, she was so fun to watch when she was angry, before pressing mor more, "What did she do?" I crossed my legs and waited for her answer. She gestured to the Liam/Casey love fest on the other side of the beach.

"She got a 'boo-boo'," she mocked. I watched as the two pulled away from their way too friendly hug before I scoffed and looked to Cody. "Why am I not surprised?" I said with a sarcastic edge as I pulled myself up from the sandy floor. I clapped her hand on Cody's back andgestured towards the water with my head, "Come on, let's strip and show Liam that your ass is better than hers."

I stripped off my bathing suit and jumped into the water, squealing jumping, trying to draw attention to Cody and I and away from Casey. "Holy shit, my tits are freezing!" I screamed as I tried to get Harry's attention. As soon as it was out of my mouth, Harry and Niall looked up before walking over to the edge of the water.

"Mind if we join you?" Harry asked as he removed his shirt. I shrugged, pretending the idea wasn't that big of a deal, before dipping underwater and swimming in the other direction. Hey I still love when guys chase me, even if it's Harry Styles. Where's he gonna go? Casey?

Harry caught up to me and grabbed my waist and pulled me up to the surface. "Why are you so perfect?" He asked as he examined my half-naked body. I shrugged, "I ask myself this everyday."

He laughed before tickling my sides, causing me to shriek and splash him, "Harry, STOP!"

I looked over to Cody who had gotten Liam to come over and now he was playing jealous boyfriend when he wasn't even her boyfriend. I shook my head as Harry looked over to see what I was looking at. "Harry, if you do what I say and don't ask why I'll have sex with you later." He perked up immediately which caused me to giggle. I hope having sex isn't bad for the baby. Oh well.

I got on his back and told him to run past Cody and when he did I untied her bikini strings, "Show me your titty sprinkles!" The whole group erupted into a fit of hysteria as Cody nonchalantely fixed her suit, like it meant nothing. You go girl.

Later that night, I decided to go to bed before the others, exhausted. Harry decided to come with me to which Louis yelled, "Don't have sex in the hut."

Harry being Harry yelled, "We already did." I groaned not because it was embarassing, but because it was true.

I fell asleep just as the sun set and darkness took over, again wrapped in Harrys arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
xx
Dare