Status: Active

Flight 1D Down.

Chapter Seven: Dear Diary,

We were all boarding the private jet or plane or whatever you want to call it, and I started to get nervous. Not nearly as nervous as I was while we were waiting for the boys to meet us at the airport, but still nervous. I've never been good with airplanes. Yeah, I know. Why did I sign up for a contest that involved flying then? Because, I love one Direction! It wasn't really the plane ride I was signing up for, it was more of the weekend with them. Only Cody and Evelyn knew I wasn't good with planes, but they just kept telling my it will be fine.

Harry had carried Ev's suitcase on for her! Awww! Already getting Harry I see. I knew he would like her! Cody and Liam struck up a conversation and I saw that they were sitting next to each other already too. I went a few seats further back and sat in an aisle seat so I wouldn't have to look outside. I took out a little diary that i brought with me and started to write in it. I brought it so I could mark down a few little details of my trip! I wanted to show my kids one day on how crazy i could be.

Dear Diary,

Here i am writing on the airplane! We are just about to take off and I'm a bit nervous. Cody and Liam are sitting with each other and the same with Evelyn and Harry!

I looked around the plane a little more to see where everyone else was sitting.

Louis took the aisle seat next to me, and Niall is sitting with him in the window seat. So i guess technically, I'm sitting next to Louis!

"Hey bebz, mind if I take the window seat next to you?" I looked up to see Zayn looking down at me a little with a little smile on his face.

"Not at all! Go for it!" I stood up, out of my seat so he could take the window seat next to mine. Then sat down and continued writing.

Now Zayn is sitting next to me! I'm really glad I had someone to sit with because I really dont know how I'm going to take this flight!

Love, Casey <3

I closed the little journal and stuffed it back in my bag. I looked up to see Zayn, Niall and Louis looking at me intensively.

"What?" I asked rubbing my mouth, trying to see if there was anything on my face.

"Nothing! We just want to talk with you!" Zayn told me.

"What did I do?" I asked. Wow, i really need to have more confidence! They just want to talk to me! There's nothing wrong with that! They started to chuckle a little bit at my question. I'm so glad my lack of self confidence was amusing to them. I thought sarcastically in my head.

"Because we want to get to know you love! Tell us about yourself!" Niall informed me, still chuckling a little bit.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked.

"EVERYTHING!!" Lou said excitedly! I really don't know what he puts in his cereal in the morning, but all I know is that was 50% sass and the other half was 50% crazy.

"Well, my name is Casey Louise Williams. I'm 17 years old, almost 18. Uhhh, I love music, and I go to Starbucks almost everyday to read and whatnot. I guess that's it." I know there was more about my home life, but I really don't want to bore them on how my Mom didn't even say goodbye to me because she was to 'busy' at Bill's this morning. Yeah that bothered me a bit, but I really don't care at this point! I'm with One Direction!

"Really! That's so cool! Eleanor and I go to Starbucks all the time! What's your favorite thing to get?" Louis said and asked excitedly! Yeah, there was definitely some crazy in his morning cereal. But the mention of Eleanor made me realize even more that I would never be with Louis Tomlinson. I mean Eleanor is absolutely stunning, gorgeous, and is so sweet from what i can tell! And I mean, she's a model! And he loves her, a lot. More than he could ever like me. To him, I'm just some fan that won a contest. I'm just ordinary. Nobody important. I'm just some girl that management is making him hang out with for a weekend when he would rather be with Eleanor..his girlfriend.

Tears started to form in my eyes, but i blinked the away quickly so no one would notice. "Uhh, I'd say my favorite thing to get is the Mocha Frappaccino." I answered honestly.

"Oh! I get that a lot!! It's one of my favorites too!" Lou replied.

"I like they're cake that they have there!" Niall said while munching on some chips, or crisps. I looked to my left to see that Zayn was asleep. Cool, I put him to sleep, while i was talking about myself. Like I said..I'm plain and ordinary. I looked in front of me to see Liam and Cody getting on well. And the same with Harry and Evelyn. I'm glad they're getting on well they're favorite guys. I'm sure they're trying really hard not to fangirl right now.

I looked over at Louis and Niall seeing now that my phone was gone. Yup, Lou took it and is now taking pictures of himself and Niall. Those silly silly boys. "There ya go, love! Now you have Niall's and my number and a better background than you had before!" Louis said handing my back my phone. I slid it open to see my background was now of Louis doing a funny and cute face. Woah wait! Did he just say i have their numbers?!?! Yup my life is now perfect!

"Good Afternoon everybody! This is your captain speaking. It seems we have flown into a minor storm cloud and are experiencing a little bit of turbulence so if you could remain seated and buckle your seat belts for safety precautions, but there should be nothing to worry about. Thank you!"
♠ ♠ ♠
xx
Dare