My Life That You'll Never See

All I Want For Christmas Is You.

Image

---

*Pete's POV* ~Christmas Eve~

My hands were shaking all throughout the day.
I was planning on taking her onto this hill, where we would sti and watch the stars and talk for a while and then Patrick, Andy, and Joe would light off fireworks saying 'Will You Marry Me', which I thought was perfect.
Even though it does sound corny when i recite through the night to myself, but whatever its what I chose so I'm going with it.
JJ's looks more beautiful every time I look at her.
"Are you okay?" Andy asked me as I kept fumbling with playing my Bass during pracitce.
"Yea, I'm just nervous." I said as I tried to focus on my bass.
"Maybe we should just go get ready?" Patrick asked as he stopped playing.
"Yea, maybe we should." I said as I took my bass off of my shoulders and placed it on it's rack and ruffled my hand through my hair.
"Dude, just breath. Be yourself, and you'll do fine." Joe said as he sat next to me drinking out of his water bottle.
"Thanks Joe." I said as I grinned at him and headed up the basement steps to run into JJ.
"S-Sorry." I stuttered as I gave her a nervous smile.
"Are you alright?" She asked me as she laced our fingers together.
"Yea, just a little tired." I said as I shook the thought off.
"Well, do you want to stay home tonight or no?" She asked me as she placed her head on my shoulder.
"No, of course I want to go out." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.
"I should go get my uh, shoes on." I said as I thought of something quick and ran upstairs.

*JJ's POV*

Weird, Pete already had his shoes on.
Whatever, awkward little man.
"What's wrond with Pete lately?" I asked Joe as he walked up the basement steps.
"Nothing." He said plainly.
I of course did not believe him.
"Tell the truth Joe." I said as I put my hand on my hip.
"I am." He scoffed as Patrick walked in from the kitchen.
"What's up with Pete, Patrick?" I asked Patrick as he sat down on the couch crossing his legs.
"Nothing little sister, no go upstairs and get dressed." He said as he gave me a smile.
"Fine." I said as I stuck my tounge out at him and walked slowly upstairs.
The baby has been kicking like crazy.
I'm so scared about tomorrow.
Blah, stupid sweater.

*Pete's POV*

I took a hold of JJ's hand as we walked to that stupid hill I was going to propose on.
"Are you sure you're okay?" She whispered in my ear as she gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Positive." I said as we walked up to 'the hill'.
We sat down on the grass until I saw the sign where Patrick, Andy, and Joe were ready.
This was it, where she would say no or yes.
"JJ, I have a question to ask you." I said hesitantly as I stood up, bringing her up to my height, well almost to my height.
"Yea Pete?" She asked as she smiled at me.
I got down on one knee and I heard the fireworks go off.
She looked at them and her mouth fell open and she looked down back at me.
"Will you marry me?" I asked her as I opened the box to reveal the ring.
The moon shined on the right spots of the ring making it shimmer on to her face letting me see her expression.
"Yes, I will marry you Pete." She murrmered as she smiled at me.
I smiled back and slipped the ring on her finger.
When I rose up she buried her head in my chest.
"Aww." We heard.
What do you know it was Brendon, Jon, Spencer, Ryan, Ann, Cathilren, Chelsea, Erlin, Claire, Megan, and Ronnie.
Damn Patrick.
"Oh god." JJ sighed as I felt her cletch her stomach.
"She's coming!" JJ exclaimed excitedly, but I could see she was in pain.
"Let's go guys!" I yelled as I rushed JJ to someone's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chyeah, no update in a while. But all I have to do is copy and paste. ? Hah. Sorry >.<. Another update coming (: