My Life That You'll Never See

It Only Goes So Far.

Image

---

*Pete's POV*

We rushed to the hospital and we took her in.
She was breathing heavily, but of course that was always a factor in pregnancy.
Patrick and everyone else waited outside of the closed doors as I went in with JJ as they gave her some pills, saying they would make the baby come faster so she doesn't have to suffer through pain all night.
Which, I thought was great, on my case.

*Patrick's POV*

We all waited on the other side of the white doors as they were recieving the baby.
I didn't want to see any of that.
"What is it going to be anyways?" Ann asked around.
"A girl." I answered.
"Oh, right." She said as she gave a smile and went back to messing with her hands.
We sat there for a while until Pete rushed out.
"Come look." He said calmly as we all rushed through the white doors to the window where you can see the babys or whatever.
"Right there." Pete pointed as a nurse carried in a baby and set her down on one of the beds up front.
"Delilah." Pete whispered as he smiled at her.
She wasn't crying like usual.
All the other babys were crying but she was just laying there, amazed at what the earth had in store for her.
"JJ's passed out guys, so if you want you could leave. They said they would release her tommorrow, so I'm going to stay with her." Pete said as he looked at all of us.
"Alright, I'll come back tommorrow to pick you two up." I told him as we all exchanged hugs and headed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update after this. (: