My Life That You'll Never See

Laugh Out, Cry Out.

Image

---

*JJ's POV*

I woke up holding Pete's hand and the sun shining through the blinds.
I squezzed Pete's hand which woke him instantly.
"Hey." He said warmly and he kissed me.
"Hey hey." I laughed lightly.
"Would you like to see your daughter now?" A doctor asked me as she smiled at me.
"Yea." I said as I nodded my head and looked Pete who winked at me.
I was already shaking before the nurse went to go get her.
I really don't know why, I mean she couldn't hate me already she was only a baby.
"She doesn't hate you." Pete laughed as he read my mind.
"I'm just, scared I suppose." I chuckled nervously.
Before Pete replied the nurse brought in Delilah and she was in my arms.
She wasn't crying like a normal baby but just staring.
"She has eyes like yours." I told Pete as I gently kissed Delilah.
Delilah eyes went big and I swear it looked like she was smiling, or maybe it was me.

*Patrick's POV*

I woke up at probably 11 and got dressed.
I told the guys, and everyone else that I was going to go pick Pete and JJ up and they just nodded as I headed out.
I felt the brisk cold against my face.
Christmas day.
I started the car and drove just a couple of blocks until I got to the hospital.
I smiled as I walked into thier room and smiled at JJ as I noticed she was holding Delilah.
She returned the smile and mouthed a 'hi'.
"Ready to go?" I asked them as I sat down in a nearby chair.
"Yea, just let me change." She said as she struggled to get up since she tried not to wake the now sleeping Delilah.
"Here." Pete said quickly as he helped her to her feet and took Delilah.
"Go change and she'll be waiting right her for her mommy." Pete cooed as he took Delilah's hand and kissed it.
"Okay." JJ said as she laughed lightly and took the clothes I brought for her from me.

*Pete's POV*

JJ was right, Delilah did have my eyes.
But she had JJ's beauty, of course.
JJ, came striding in with her normal clothes on that she had been wearing before she was pregnant.
She could fit back into them.
I looked down at Delilah once more before I handed hr to JJ and she kind of smiled at me.
At least I think.
Patrick drove us home and on the way there Delilah cooed every now and then.
♠ ♠ ♠
One or two more comments, and I might post more (: