My Life That You'll Never See

I'm 19

Image

---

*Patrick's POV*

I didn't know what to exactly to do, I knew I had to tell the guys.
She was crying hysterically and shaking in my arms as I held her close trying to confort her.

"He'll never hurt you again, I promise." I whispered in her ear as she cried in my shoulder.
"He told me that if i told anyone that he would kill me, and you." She said muffled into my shoulder.
"He'll never hurt you again, nor me." I repeated.

I heard knocking on the door and the guys rushed in by mine and JJ's side.

"What happened?" Andy asked as they all crouched down on there knees to mine and JJ's height.
"Here, Pete take JJ and get her cleaned up. I'll explain what's happened." I told Pete as I gave him JJ.

*JJ's POV*

"I'm 19 I don't think you should be fathering me right now." I told Pete as he got a damp cloth and wiped away my eyeliner that was spread everywhere on my face from my tears.
"I'm not fathering you im being a good friend now hold still." He told me as he tried to put eyeliner on me again.
"You really think I look like shit without make-up?" I asked him as I tried to hold still.
"No, you're beatiful either way. I'm just putting you the way you want." Pete said as he focused on my eyeliner.
"Sure." I said under my breath.
"So what exactly did happen?" Pete asked me as he joing me on the bathroom counter.
"I've been raped by Ryan for the past year." I said calmly.
"Aw, I'm sorry you poor thing." He said as he hugged me.
"Yea." I said as I hugged him back.

Yea, It's true I felt something for him, but he was my brothers best friend.
I knew he would never love me back just the same.
Of course I played it off I even did like him.
The only people I did tell were Andy, Joe, and Patrick's girlfriends.
Claire, Ronnie, and Megan.
Weird how Pete doesn't have a girlfriend, him being 20 going on 21.

"Earth to JJ?" I heard Joe ask from the doorway.
"Oh, hey." I said as I got back to my senses.
"Were all hungry, and we need to go tell the police so come on." Patrick said as he popped his head through the bathroom door.
"No, Patrick we can't go to the police." I said as I jumped off the bathroom counter.
"JJ, we have to. I promised you that he would never hurt you again and I can't let him be free after what he has done to you. Now come on, I promise you everything will be okay." He said as he walked down the stairs.
"Here." Pete said as he picked me up and carried me down the stairs.
"Pete, I'm 19 I can walk on my own." I said with a laugh as he carried me out the door to the van.
"Oh, well. I'm going to carry you now." He said with a smile.
"Fine." I said as he placed me next to Patrick. With that I layed on Patrick's thighs and felt myself dozing off.