My Life That You'll Never See

Confessions.

Image

---

*Pete's POV*

"Hey." I said as I scratched the back of my head to see JJ, the person I was going to go see.
"Hi, can I come in?" She asked quietly.
"Yea, sure." I said as I moved to let her in.

When she passed I could smell her strawberry shampoo from earlier when she took a shower.
It smelled quite good, I should try that when I take a shower next.

"So, sorry I was in the way. What were you going to go get?" She asked as she sat down on my bed.
"Oh, nothing. I was actually going to go talk to you." I said as I took a seat next to her.
"Oh.." She trailed off.
"So, what did you come here for exactly?" I asked her.
" I, just wanted to tell you something. But you have to promise to not treat me different after, because I know you could never feel the same way." She said as she stared at the ground.
"Okay." I said.
"I, like you. No way more then that I love you even. I've felt this way ever since I was 11. When we first met you were so nice to me, you were someone I knew that could change me in a good way. I know it's retarded for loving someone for seven years and not saying a word about it. I know you don't feel the same so Im just going to go." She said as she got up.
"No, please stay." I told her as I grabbed her hand from going father then she already have.
"Fine." She sighed as she came and sat back down.

After she sat down our lips collided.
I wrapped my arms around her waist pushing her down on the bed not loosing connection of our lips.

"Please don't make me do anything I don't want to." She said as she pulled away quickly.
"I would never hurt you." I told her as I moved her red bangs out of her eyes.

She then pressed her lips to mine and rolled over on top of me.
We heard a knock on the door.

"Patrick." She whispered as she pulled away.

We both sat up quickly and fixed our clothes, then I opened the door to see Patrick.

"Oh, there you are JJ. Why are you in Pete's room?" He asked suspecting something.
"I.." She trailed off as she was lost in her own words.
"I see, my sister dating my best friend how splendid." Patrick said sarcastically as he shook his head and ran down the stairs.