My Life That You'll Never See

Talk.

Image

---

*JJ's POV*

No, this can't be happening.
I mean, my brother of all people mad at me for something that hasn't even been made official, I mean c'mon.
What else can you do to me god?
I ran after Patrick whom stormed out to probably Ryan's place where I knew Jon, Spencer, and Brendon would be.

"Hey whats wrong?" Megan asked me out of no where, whom is Patrick's girlfriend by the way.
"I just have to talk to Patrick." I said as I hurridly walked to Ryan's house.
"What happened?" Claire said also out of no where as she appeared next to me.
"Is Ronnie also with you?" I asked since they of course never went anywhere without her.
"Here!" She said as she caught up to the speed we were all walking.
"A lot of shit happened Claire. Well guys." I said as we arrived at Ryan's house.
"They all have there girlfriends in there. Just to tell you." Ronnie said as I knocked on the door.
"Hey, looking for Patrick? Downstairs." Brendon said with his arm around his girlfriend Erelin.

Just looking at him I knew he had a few too many, he is going to have a good night.

"HEY!!" Everyone cheered from all over the room.

My god what is up with drunk people.
I ran downstairs to see Patrick sitting there with Ryan's guitar plucking at the strings.

"Oh, you decided that its so immature of you to be making out with Pete while I'm across form you guys right?" Patrick shot at me without even looking at me.
"What the hell Patrick, it's not like I've been making out with him every damn night. I just told him I liked him tonight and sorry he kissed me. I'm 19 Patrick so I should know how to handle myself well. And on your case it's not like he is going to hurt me because I know too many people who will hurt him. So stop being a bitch about us, well actually I don't even know if there is an us." I said all at him at once.
"How long have you loved him." Patrick asked as he kept plucking at the strings.
"7 years." I said quietly as I sat down next to him.
"So, you really do think you love him." He said as he looked at me, rather seriously.
"No, I know I love him." I said as I looked at him too.
"I've seen the way he has looked at you ever since he first met you. I could see that he first adored you. Never pulled pranks on you, pushed you, pulled your hair. Nothing. So I suppose he really loves you too right?" He asked me as he stared blankly at the ground.
"I don't know Patrick. I wish, well I hope. You're going to have to find that out on your own. Now get your lazy ass up Megan is upstairs probably waiting for you." I said as I got up and reached out my hand to help pull him up.
"Megans' here?" He said as he stood up quickly.
"Yes, Megan is here. Go get her boy." I said with a laugh as he ran up the stairs.