My Life That You'll Never See

I'll Just See.

Image

---

*Patrick's POV*

I woke up with a tremendous head ache on the couch with Megan in my arms.
I looked around trying to find Pete and JJ, no where to be seen last night at the party.
I got up not disturbing the sleeping Megan and walked up the stairs glancing back down the stairs every now and then making sure no one woke up.
I knocked on JJ's door lightly but I got no response so I walked in.

*JJ's POV*

I heard someone open the door but I didn't care at who it was until I opened my eyes.

"Patrick!" I screamed as I covered my self with my sheets.
"God JJ, first you go out for a day or two and you have sex how mature are you." Patrick said as he put his hands over his eyes and closed the door.
"Sorry." Pete whispered in my ear.
"For what, him? Don't worry I can handle him and its not your fault apparently." I said as I pressed my lips to his.

I got up and got dressed to go talk to Patrick, which of course this time won't be as easy.

"Patrick stop walking away from me." I told him as I followed him through our house.
"Patrick stop it!" I finally yelled and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Why did you have sex JJ? That is so, uncalled for!" He yelled as he turned around, red in the face from frustration and all.
"I didn't fucking plan it Patrick it just happened. Heat of the fucking moment ya know? Im 19 anyways Patrick so back the fuck off." I said as I shook my head and ran outside.
"JJ where are you going?" He called after me now calmly.
"Somewhere other then here!" I yelled as I put my hoodie on and walked.
"Why were you guys yelling at eachother?" Claire asked me out of no where yet again.
"Yea why?" Ronnie asked as she appeared in front of me.
"Come on JJ you can't hide the details forever." Megan said as she walked to the side of me.
"Ya know you guys scare me, just a little. Freaking stalkers." I said as I dug my hands in my sweater.
"Just tell us what happened already!" Claire said as she jumped excitedly.
"Pete and I had sex and Patrick is all blah blah blah about it and pissed because I guess we supposedly did it behind his back." I said as they looked at me dumbfounded.
"Wow." Ronnie said.
"Yes wow." Megan said as she looked at me wide eyed.
"It's not like Im pregnant or anything." I said as I shook the thought off.
"Did you use, well you know?" Claire asked.
"Actually, we didn't." I said as I stared blankly at the ground.
"We can test in two days." Ronnie said.
"Fine I'll just, see." I said as I felt sweat form in the palms of my hands.
"I'll be at the park." I said as I walked across the street and down an alley way leading to the park.