My Life That You'll Never See

Dirty.

Image

---

*JJ's POV*

I stood there in the crowd watching Patrick sing amzingly of course, and to see Joe being, himself.
Andy drumming his heart out like usual, and Pete staring back at me with his eyes gleaming in the lights that shined down on him.
He always made me feel so tingly inside.
After they finished playing he jumped off stage and hugged me really tight.
"I love you." He yelled in my ear, because the music was pretty loud.
"Come with me." I yelled into his ear, too, and ran upstairs holding his hand.
"Alone, I like." He giggled as I closed the door to my room where the music was muffled and we were alone.
"I wanted to tell you I love you." I told him, of course that's not all I wanted from him.
"Come on JJ, I know thats not why you brought me up here." Pete grinned as he kissed me.
"What if I was lying just a little bit?" I told him as I felt his hands roam my body.
"Then I would say good and mess with your pants just a little bit." He said through a childish grin.
"What would you really do to me Peter Panda?" I asked him as he nibbled on my lower lip.
"How about I show you what I would do to you." Pete whispered into my ear making me shiver.
He pushed me into the wall kissing my mouth hard making me moan into his mouth.
I felt his tounge slide in my mouth and massage my tounge.
I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him without losing connection of our lips.
I felt his hands play with the rim of my pants, basically taunting me.
I ran my hands up and down his chest making him moan, a little bit.
We seperated our lips for a second to get his shirt off and mine and flung the shirts in an unknown spot in the room.
I kissed down his neck while he tried to unhook my bra.
"Damn it." I heard him say under his breath.
"Here let me help." I whispered in his ear making him quiver.
I brought his hands to the right spot to unhook my bra and he did.
He got on top of me and started to kiss down my chest and to my stomach stopping at my pants, and brought his lips to mine again.
His hands went striaght to my belt and he undid it.
Sliding the belt out slowly and taking his time with his gentle kisses.
I squirmed a little bit when he bit down on my collar bone but he just blushed and bit even harder, making me moan with pleasure.
He quickly pulled his belt out of the loops, making the fun lost for me but making it quicker to get to it.
He started to play with the rim of my pants again, taunting me yet again i should say.
Finally he took them off revealing my black panties.
He stopped to look at my body throughly, the curves and characteristics my body contains.
"You're beatiful." He whispered in my ear as he started to slide off his pants.
"Mmm, thank you." I mummbled into his neck as he messed with my panties.
He finally slid them off, and he slid his boxers off.
Thank god he doesn't wear underwear.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked me.
"Positive." I replied.
It was my first time where I actually agreed, as it was his.
He then entered me making me moan loudly but he didn't care.
I guess he actually injoyed it.
He increased his speed and pressure he was putting in me as I cried out everytime.
After a while of more pleasure then pain he pulled out of me and plopped himself next to me.
He stroked my hair as I fell asleep to his touch.