You Are an Idiot

"Jesus Christ, Pewdie!"

I thought it was very strange. I was talking to my bros on omegle, and all of a sudden, I ended up here. Where the heck am I?

I look around the room, but it's so fucking dark in here. I need to find a way to get out of this room.
I ruffle around the desk that I was at and I opened one of the drawers. Inside of the drawer was a lantern and some oil.

" A Lantern? Why would a lantern be here of all places?" I lit up the lantern and looked around the room. There was a bed, a closet, and a door!

" Finally! I can get out of here!" I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

" Hmm....locked, I guess I have to find the key. But where would the key be?" I decided to go over to the closet and check it out. As I opened the closet, I heard a strange noise coming from out side the door. It sounded like a monster.

" What the fuck was that?" And just as those words came out of my mouth, the door came crashing down with a mighty strike from a monsterous being. It was something that I have feared the most. The only thing that I was ever afraid of. I never thought I would see the day.

It was the bro.

The bro came charging towards me and I panicked. " Fuck this shit!" I ran out the door that he destroyed and jumped out the window. Everything went dark....

I woke up to see that I was in another bed, in another room, and I still didn't know where I was. Fucking great.

It appeared I still had my lantern, but I was running out of oil. Maybe I should be careful about wasting my oil. The room was lit, so I didn't really need the lantern at the moment. I looked around, and on the bedstand next to me, there was a note. I picked it up and it read,

' To Anyone Reading This...

I am the owner of this house. I am here to warn you that you are not safe. When you wake up, take the laudanam and oil on top of the desk near you. Please be careful. I hope you make it ou
( the rest of it is smeared with some red substance '

" Red Substance? What the hell is that?" Curious as I was, I sniffed the red stained note.
" Ketchup. Dammit. This guy had a ketchup party without me!? That bastard! Oh well, I guess I should find a way out of here."

I looked all over the room. I checked under the bed and finally found the Bedroom Key. I opened the door. I came into a lounge sort of place. It had two couches, a chair, and a fireplace. There were two doors on both sides of the lounge. Which one to pick I wonder?
I opened the one on the left and it led me into a study. There was another note on the desk.

' To Anyone Reading This

Beware of the Bro. Especially if you have cheese tits.'

I looked down at my man nipples. " Well, I'm fucked. This is fantastic."
I went back into the lounge to look for more clues. As I was looking around, I saw something at the corner of my eye. Something was shining bright next to the fireplace.

I went over to find a little statue of a samurai sitting on the couch.
" Um, hai thar."
The golden statue turned to look at me.
" Ellos. My name is Stephano. What's your name?"
" Pewdie. My name is Pewdie."
"Well, Pewdie, I'm guessing you're looking for a way out of here right?"
" Yes, Stephano."
"Well, I know this place like the back of my hand. I can help you out. Let me tag along."
"Okay, Stephano. Let's go." I picked up Stephano and went to the door on the right.
" It's locked. Where's the key?"
" Did you look in the study, Pewdie?"
" Yeah, I looked in the study."
" Well, let's check in there again."
Me and Stephano went to the Study room again.
" Oh, there's the key! It was on the desk...next to the note."
"You are an idiot, Pewdie."
" I know, Stephano."
I picked up the key, went to the right door of the lounge and unlocked the door.
" This way, Pewdie."
Right before we opened the door, we heard a strange noise.
" Did you hear that Pewdie?"
" Yes I did Stephano."
Stephano eyes bulged out of his sockets looking back at me.
Pewdie....whatever you do...don't. turn around."
"Why?" I turned around and right there in front of me was The Bro.
" Hey, Cheese Tits."
I took stephano in my arms and opened the door to find it was a hallway filled with barrels.
" Barrels! I fucking knew it!"
"Jesus Christ Pewdie, get rid the barrels, I'll take care of the bro!"
I threw Stephano at the bro and started throwing all the barrels out of the way.
" Pewdie, you must run! Run, Pewdie!"
" I'm not leaving without you!"
" It's alright, Pewdie! I'll see you again! Keep going!"
" I'm not leaving yo-"
" JESUS CHRIST PEWDIE, RUNNNN!!!"
I didn't think anymore. I ran into the hallway and turned around. The bro was coming after me!
" Ahhh! It's a penis!"
"Run, Pewdie! Save Yourself!"
I ran into the Room that said 'Main Entrance'. I was finally safe from The Bro. But what happend to Stephano?
" I'm so stupid!" I bashed my hand into the wall.
" I shouldn't have left him."
I took my hand out of the wall and looked around. There were some staircases to my left and three doors to my right. I looked at my bruised hand as I clenched it.
" Now matter what Stephano, I will find you."
I put my fist in the air.
" And I'm going to kill The Bro if it's the last thing I do!"
♠ ♠ ♠
1st Chapter Completed, YAYY! Chapter 2 will be coming up soon! ^-^