You Are an Idiot

Chair Mode Activated *BOOP*

I took out the laudanam and poured a bit on my hand.
" There. Much Better. Now, which door do I pick?"
I went to my right and went into the middle door. Behind the door was a machine that had 5 levers on it. It seemed to be some kind of generator.
" Great. A fucking puzzle. Just great."
I looked around to see that there was a note on the floor. I picked it up and it read,

' To Operate The Generator

For Security reasons I can only tell you that the first lever goes up and the second one goes down. I am terribly sorry.

-Staff Member '

"Well, that's not much to work with, but it'll have to do. I pulled the first lever up and the seond one down. After I did that, the levers couldn't be moved anymore.

" Okay, well, I guess I'll have to find out what to do with the other levers, then." I walked out of the machine room , and went to the door on my left. I opened it to find myself in a huge library.
" Am I in a mansion or something? This place has everything! I wonder if Stephano is okay. I need to find him and get us both the hell out of here."

I looked around the bookcases and found nothing. Just when I was about to give up, I saw in the middle of the library a chair that was bound to the floor by some chains.

" Oh thank god! I'm so glad you're here! I'm Mr. Chair. Could you help me out here?"
" You poor thing. Yeah, I'll help you. My name is Pewdie by the way."
" Nice to meet you. I guess you're trying to get out of here, huh?"

I kept messing with chains on Mr. Chair and I finally got them untangled.
" Weird. They weren't locked or anything."
" The Bro did this to me. He's not a very nice person." Mr. Chair moved more closer to Pewdie.
" I'll help you get out of here."
I smiled. I'm so glad that I found another bro to help me! If only I knew where Stephano was...I really miss Stephano.
" Hey, Pewdie, why do you look so down?"
"Well, I met someone a while back and he saved me from the bro and now I'm trying to fi-"
" Ah! You mean Stephano, right!?" I jumped back.
" You know Stephano?" I said.
" Yeah, me and Stephano go way back! You shouldn't be so worried about him, Pewdie. Stephano always finds a way to come back."
" I hope you're right Mr. Chair."
Mr. Chir teleported to just outside the door.
" Follow me, Pewdie. We'll find stephano."
Keeping my hopes up, I followed Mr. Chair to the top of the stairs. " When you open this door, I'll be gone, but only for I while. I'll teleport to the other side, okay?"
" Okay, Mr. Chair."
I opened the door. The door led me into a winery/ brewery.
"Just who the heck built this place? First a machine room, then a library, and NOW a huge brewery place? What the hell?"
It was really dark inside so I refilled my lantern with some oil and turned it on. There were three passageways: 1 on each side of me and one in front of me.
" I guess I'll start with the front one." I walked in to see some more wine, but they were all in alphabetical order. in the corner of the room, a little candle was lit. Someone was in there with me..or was.
I went over to the lit candle and turned off my lantern. There was another note

' Pewdie, listen to me.
The Bro is not your only enemy. There is another villan that is far more powerful than the bro. That is all I can say for now. Until we meet again,
Stephano '

"Stephano was here! He has to be nearby!" After I read the note I turned around to see that Mr. Chair was behind me.
" Hello, Pewdie!"
I fell to the ground and hurt my leg.
" Ow! Jesus Penis Mr. Chair! You scared the fuck out of me!"
" I-I'm sorry, Pewdie," Mr. Chair replied.
"Hey don't look sad. It's okay, Mr. Chair. Come on. There's gotta be something else in this room."
And there was. On the other side of the wine collection there was another note that read
' 3 Down'
"Well, now we know that the 3rd lever has to go down."
" Come on, Pewdie. Let's find some more clues."
Mr. Chair led the way to the room on the right. It read 'Storage.'
"Pewdie, I don't think we should go in here."
"We have to Mr. Chair. We have to Save Stephano."
With a sigh from Mr. Chair, we went into the storage room. Mr. Chair's upholestry wrinkled.
" Do you smell that, Pewdie?"
I smelled the air.
"Ketchup. The Bro must be close."
I turned on my lantern to see where I was going. I was running out of oil. I turned the next corner to find Stephano!
" Ellos, Pewdie. Jesus christ, I've been waiting forever!"
" Stephano! I'm so glad you're alright!"
" Well, of course I'm alright, I am Stephano. I see you found Mr. Chair."
"Hey, Stephano!"
"Ellos. Alright Pewdie, now that we're back together, we can press on. I guess you saw the machine room with the levers, right?"
" Right."
" Well, I think I know where the other note is to the 4th lever."
"Okay, lead the way, Stephano. Come on Mr. Chair!"
Reunited with Stephano, Mr. Chair and I followed him to a corridor that was lit up with blue flames.
" I'm not sure we should go here, Stephano," Mr. Chair said.
" We have to go here! I am Stephano."
" I really think something bad is going to happen."
" Nothing's going to happen Mr. Chai-"
There was the strange noise again. All the flames went out and the corridor was dead quiet.
We all turned around to see The Bro coming after us.
" Come here, Cheese Tits. It's raping time!"
" Aaaahhh!" I screamed and ran down the corridor with Stephano and Mr. Chair.
" Keep running Pewdie!" Stephano said, I will protect you!"
"Get behind me, Pewdie!" Mr. Chair said.
I hid behind Mr. Chair as Stephano was unsheathing his sword.
" Hold on tight, Pewdie," Mr. Chair said, " Get ready for impact!"
" Impact?"
I heard weird noises coming from Mr. Chair. The ground was shaking. Stephano sheathed his sword and got behind Mr. Chair.
" Stay close to me," Stephano said, " I don't want you to get hurt."
I held on to Stephano for dear life behind Mr. Chair. The ground kept shaking. The Bro was stumbling towards us.
" What's Mr. Chair doing!?" I managed to say over the rumbling.
" He's doing his signature move!" Stephano said.
" Signature Move!? What's That!?"
" CHAIRMODE ACTIVATE!!!!!!"
*BOOP*
We were Teleported out of the Corridor and we were back at the Main Entrance.
" Is Everyone okay?" Mr. Chair said.
I nodded my head and Stephano did the same. I looked at Stephano and noticed that he really wasn't okay. He was all scratched up and some of his gold paint was tearing up.
Stephano winced a little bit.
" Stephano! You're all scratched up!"
Stephano looked at himself and shrugged. " I don't care. It's only a flesh wound. I'll be okay , Pewdie."
Mr. Chair waddled towards me. " Well, I guess my work here is done. Pewdie, Stephano, I'll see you guys later."
" Thank you, Mr. Chair," I said.
He nodded at both of us and teleported away. Now it's just me and Stephano again.
Stephano sat down to rest for a bit. I did the same. I'm pretty much scared out of my mind right now. Stephano put his sword down and closed his eyes.
" I know that you're scared shitless right now, but this is actually pretty normal for me. I've lived in this place my whole life and never once have I seen someone in here besides Mr. Chair, The Bro, and a couple of other allies. You're the only human I've seen here. Why are you here anyways?"
I looked at him for a second and stared at the floor.
" I don't know Stephano." I took my headphones off my head and had them hang around my neck.
" I jumped through a window and passed out. All of a sudden, I'm here...and I don't know why."
I started weeping a little. " I'm so scared Stephano. I don't like this place. Why does The Bro want my cheese tits? I don't understand any of this. I just want to get out!" I started weeping a little more. I felt a hand rubbing my back.
" Pewdie, you are an idiot." I looked at him and he smirked.
" There is nothing to be afraid of. I don't know why you were sent here either, but I assure you we will find a way out."
He got up and turned on the lantern, came back and sat down next to me. " I promise."
I smiled. "Thanks, Stephano."
He scoffed and looked away from me. There was silence in the room.
" Stephano?"
He stood up, but he still wasn't looking at me. " Yes?"
I looked at the ground and made circles with my finger like a girl twirling her hair. "Um...the note you wrote. Who were you talking about?"
I saw Stephano tense up and clench his fist.

"The Barrels.
They are evil keniving bastards that want to take over the world. They have hurt so many of us. They killed Mr. Chair's family. They killed my brother Gonzalo."
He stomped his foot on the ground. I flinched.
" They need to be stopped once and for all." His body stopped tensing and looked at me with surprised eyes.
"What?"
He put some more oil in the lantern and came towards me. " Maybe you were sent here to help defeat the barrels! And the bros!"
I looked at him with a surprised face of my own. " But...I don't know anything about the barrels though. I just got here."
"Yes, but maybe you and I were destined to meet so we can get rid off the barrels. Pewdie, listen to me." He put his hand on my shoulder.

" Ever since the barrels started showing up here, they have caused me nothing but pain. They killed my brother." His eyes got all teary. " I can't let him die in vein. The Bro also works for the barrels. He is being forced to do their bidding. They brainwashed The Bro to kill anyone he sees. Especially if they are human. So please, help me. Save us from the barrels. Will you help me?"

He looked at me with hope in his eyes. There was no way I couldn't say no. I smiled and said yes. I was going to kill the bro anyway.
" Yes!" He jumped for joy.
" Alright, Pewdie. First thing we have to do is get out of this room. We can't go back in the winery/brewery. Let's go in this door Pewdie."

Stephano opened the last door I haven't been in and found a note saying
' 4 Up 5Up'
"Yes!" I screamed, " Now we can get the fuck out of here! Come on, Stephano!"
Stephano nodded and went into the Machine room with the levers. He pulled the 3rd one down and the last 2 levers up. We both heard a noise come from outside the room, but it sounded like wheels turning.
" Let's check it out, Pewdie." Stephano led and I followed. Outside there was now an elevator.
" I didn't see that before."
" That is because you hardly think, Pewdie."
Ignoring Stephano, I opened the gate to the elevator and pulled the lever. The elevator started going up. That will probably be the last we'll see of this room. Stephano looked at me and said, " Are you ready, Pewdie?"
I nodded. Me and Stephano waited at the door, unaware of the horrors we were about to face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 is done. Now on to Chapter 3! What do you think will happen next? Tune in for some more stephano and pewdie awesomenes!

-Anna <3