Status: I'll try to update whenever I can, comment and subscribe, and tell me what you think...thanks!

The Unrevealed Secret

Chapter 1

“Well, here it is, and here are we.”

I sighed in annoyance, and rolled my eyes. That statement is so over-rated.

“Yeah, if you count moving for like the 6th time of the year, mom, seriously.” I said boringly.

Mom didn’t say anything; she just shook her head, and went to help out with the luggage. I scoffed, and stared up at the old thing, or new thing. I can’t believe I’ve got to go through with this, again. Sure it was fine in the beginning, but right now, it was just too much. Moving has been exciting for me down through the years, but if you had to do it every few months, it sure does get tiring. The appearance of this place wasn’t much to look at I suppose. The windows were the form of diamonds, with their white paint glistening in the bright sunshine. The house was an old Victorian, but it was still in “tip-top” shape, as my parents called it. It looked pretty decent, and unused, but still had an old touch to it. The place was painted a dark red kind of color, and the door was the color of darkness. At the entrance, you could see a gate that ran all around the house; it was 8 ft. tall, try climbing that for a change.

In the front area, there is an old bird bath, which has been re-painted to the color blue, sky blue. While mom and dad worked on settling into the house or mansion, I decided to take a peek at the backyard. Have I then noticed that there certainly were a lot of flowers in the front and back, which were all colors of the rainbow. I scanned the beautiful scenery with my eyes, and smiled happily. I even saw some rose bushes. It was like an entire field of flowers, right in open space of nothingness. I sighed again, and lay on my back with a smile spread across my face. This place is very peaceful, I thought.

Then, after staring at the cloudless sky for a few minutes, a dark shadow clouded my view from the sky and its perfection. I looked up at the figure from which the shadow had come from, it was Nicole (mostly called Nicky). She is my older sister, who’s in 12th grade right now, and is going to be graduating soon. She is 19 years old, and has long brown hair, and a toned body. Most men fall for her easily because of her beauty, but I think that men should get lost. My sister may look beautiful, but she doesn’t act much like it. She’s more of a bossy, sluggish, ‘I’m all that’ kind of girl, to me anyways. I stared up into her green emerald eyes, and my smile turned in to an annoyed look.

“What do you want, Nicky?”

She gave me a fake smile, and squatted down next to me, “Nothing much, just some news for you.”

I looked at her with my eyes brows narrowed, “What?”

“Mom and dad want you to help out with unpacking stuff, instead of laying here like a lazy lump on a log,” she answered, checking out manicured nails.

I glared up at her, and said, "Thanks a lot miss know-it-all."

She shrugged, and stood back up saying, “Suit yourself.”

After that, she walked off. I was sitting up now, and watched her go. She can be such a nerve sometimes. I don’t even know why I am even stuck with a sister like her. I mean, of course she’s older, and we’re rich and stuff, but it doesn’t mean she has to act like such a drama queen. Ugh!! After thinking that last thought out, I decided to leave the backyard field, and help my family out with the unpacking.

That afternoon, everyone was tuckered out from the day’s work, even though there wasn’t much to do anyways. Well, mean less to say, I was the only one that wasn’t tired out like the rest of them were. I was suddenly interested in the house, and wanted to explore a bit more before dinner. So, that’s what I decided to do for the time being.

The house was much bigger on the inside, as well as the outside. There are 7 bedrooms, 2 master bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 4 half baths. Along with, 5 floors, two elevators, 3 staircases, 2 kitchens, a living room, dining hall, family room, and a little play area for children. Notice how I said, “Children” and not teenagers.

Now, in the basement, it was set to be 4 things. A gym for all ages, added on to it was a locker room for Men and Women (boys and girls including); a pool area for teens and adults to swim and have parties; a studio for watching videos and putting on plays, and get this, a club room only and only for teenagers. Isn’t that amazing???? Yea, I know, I’m going completely over board.

But, the first thing that I headed for was the studio, with its rows of chairs, and big stage to look at. It even had a big screen for watching videos, and right now, I felt like watching something. So, I decided to put on one of my favorite episodes, the hunchback of Notre Dame. I love this video; it’s one of my all time favorites.

Once I had my buttered popcorn and my soft drink in hand, the video began. Half way through the video, I tried not to get carried away when Madelyn and the hunchback sang that song when they were dancing in the rain.

But, as usual, I would be singing along with it. Just when the video was showing the credits, the whole screen went blank. I stared at it, with confusion written all over my face, thinking, “What happened?”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to get interesting in a little while, but comment and tell me what you think of it!

Thanks!