Status: MADE WITH ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES I DID NOT TRY TO RUIN J. R. R. Tolkien's story . im sorry if it seemed that way but please no mean comments .

Prince of Mirkwood

The Council Of Elrond

Aragorns p.o.v
" Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate–this one doom. Bring forth the Ring, Frodo" frodo stood and slowly placed the ring on the pedistol in the center of the council
'So it is true… ' boromire said with an awed look on his face . i do not trust this man he is too gready .
"The Doom of Man " someone wispers .boromire stood up ..here we go
" It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor. Why not use this Ring? Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe! Give Gondor the weapon of the Enemy. Let us use it against him!"
"You cannot wield it! None of us can. The One Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master. "
" And what would a ranger know of this matter?" i saw the angry look that crossed Galordials face . i have known him for may years .he is one of mirkwoods trusted advisors. he stood and i could tell things were going to get worse befor they got ay better
" This is no mere ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance."Galordial said in his harsh thick voice that was so unelf like you would think he wasnt one
"Aragorn ? This… is Isildur’s heir?"he said in disbelief
" And heir to the throne of Gondor." galordial stated as though it wasnt a big deal . Frodo gave me a wide eyed look .
"Havo dad Galordial *Sit down Galordial *" for a wise elf he sure dose have a loud mouth
" Gondor has no king. Gondor needs no king." boromire said in a frustrated voice and returned to his seat with a sigh
" Aragorn is right. We cannot use it" said the ancient wizard gandolf and one of my close friends .
"You have only one choice. The Ring must be destroyed. " said elrond
" What are we waiting for?" asked the dwaf gimli son of gloin . he grabed his axe and approached the pedestal he moved his axe and slammed it down on the small gold ring before anyone could stop him . he flew backwards with a loud thud and a yell . his axe was shattered to peacies and the ring unharmed . frodo looked as if the impact hurt him .
" The Ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Gloin by any craft that we here possess. The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. " elrond stated "one of you must do this ' the council went silent .
" One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly!" yelled boromire .Galordial stood up angry again ..this elf is to angry to be a creature of peace .
"Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed!" gimli stood up
" And I suppose you think you’re the one to do it?!" boromir stood as well
" And if we fail, what then?! What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?!" he yelled
"I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf! " the dwarve yelled in his harsh deep voice that all together sounded like a colapsing mine .the other elves stood and started shouting at gimli and the other dwarves . Galordial held out his arms too stop them from starting a fight ."Never trust an Elf!" gimli yelled above the argueing . gandolf stood " Do you not understand that while we bicker among ourselves, Sauron’s power grows?! None can escape it! "
" You’ll all be destroyed!" a man yelled .only my subconcious hearing the dark whispers comeing from the ring Ash Nazg Durbatulûk! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul! Ash Nazg Gimbatul!
the intensity of the arguemengt increases .
" I will take it! I will take it!" i hear some one yell . everyone slowly turned to face the voice , frodo .Valar save us . is the correct term someone would use now . it is not that i have lack of faith in the hobbit but he dosent seem to understand the full intensity of this mission .it could end in his death ..that he understands. " I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though.. I do not know the way. " he said the last part in a softer voice . gandolf stood and walked over too him
" I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins, so long as it is yours to bear. " he put a strong hand on frodos shoulder . before could think it through i stood as well and went to stand by the hobbit as well ." If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will." i knelt before him "You have my sword."
" And my axe! " said gimli as he came to stand next to me . boromire approached slowly
"You carry the fates of us all little one. If this is indeed the will of the council, then Gondor will see it done."
"Heh! " sam suddenly emerges from behind some bushes and stands beside Frodo." Mr. Frodo is not goin’ anywhere without me! " he declared and crossed his arms over his chest . elrond had a slighly amused look on his face .
" No indeed, it is hardly possible to separate you even when he is summoned to a secret council and you are not. "
" Wait! We are coming too!" mary and pippin yelled as they ran out from behind the large pillars . i laughed slightly .
" You’d have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us! " mary yelled
" Anyway you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission, quest… thing." said pippin
"Well that rules you out Pip." said mary
'eight companions… So be it! You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring! "
"wait ..my lord you have a member from every race except the elves ." said an old elf
"yes that is true but something has told me you are to meet your elvin companion later on in this journey of yours . " said elrond
"how will we know who he is .....can't ya' give us some type of hint " asked pippin
"..hm..i will not tell you who it is exactly because that is unknown to me but i know small details ..he will seem like he thinks he is better then you to some of you " he said mainly to gimli "his father will seem unlikely to let him leave ..he is young to his people but ancient compared to all of you besides gandolf . he keeps to himself quiet alot ..thats all valar has blessed me with knowing ..."
"thats it ? that could be so many elves ...do ya know where he is ??" asked mary obviously confused
"....no Mary i am sorry to tell you i dont ." mary sighed and gandolf looked as if he was thinking .
"i think i know the elf of whch you speak though i havent seen hm in over 2,512 years ....may i ask you lord elrond if you saw any physical feature something as simple as hair color , eye color , height , clotheing .."
"no i am sorry Mithrandir . you should all leave now if possible "
♠ ♠ ♠
instead of legolas being at the council galordial was instead