Status: MADE WITH ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES I DID NOT TRY TO RUIN J. R. R. Tolkien's story . im sorry if it seemed that way but please no mean comments .

Prince of Mirkwood

The watch is broken

Galordials p.o.v
it has been almost a week since i returned to mirkwood and returned to the watch . everyday we are attacked by the foul creatures that plauge our home . almost an hour ago i recieved word of the fellowship finding their way into mirkwood . i do not know why but we can not just go based on rumors . me and the rest of the wattch left our normal positions to search mirkwoods forest . We traveled silently and noiselessly in the trees above untill we came across a camp site .. there bellow us were the fellowship all eight of them . i leaped down from my perch in the trees but made sure the rest of the watch sontinued to move forward in the trees . "well well aragorn ..it seems like we keep seeing each other ..why is the fellowship in mikwood ."
' we lost our way and i didnt even know we had wandered as far as mirkwoods forests untill i realized the growing darkness . where is the rest of this watch you talk so highly of ?" i smilled and made a noise that sounded similar to the call of a raven . it was soon anwsered by three different bird calls . an owl , a crow ,, and a dove . three members of my watched jumped out of the trees gracefully followed by the rest . " this aragorn is mirkwoods watch . "
"and which are the six you speak of the most ?"
" Fertimar , miratual , gantazol , arlende , Terdonian , and Legolas come and let the fellowship see my strongest warriors . Fertimar and miratual are hand to hand combat specialist and the oldest members of my watch , gantzol , and arelende are masters of the soward , terdonian is a master with the knives , and legolas is our bow specialist and the youngest in our watch ....." i smilled at legolas who said nothing just smilled lightly before letting his face go back to its gaurded state
'legolas how is your father doing ?" gandolf asked which earned him confused glances from the rest of the fellowship .
'he dose well Mithrandir ."
"i'm guessing he is still his old self ? still staying up later then he should just to finish his work ? always ordering out patrolls ? " legolas gave a small smile and noddded . the rest of the gaurd was already talking amoungst themselves ." gandolf you never said you knew elves as far as mirkwood " said frodo
" yes frodo . i know legolas from when he was younger " for awhile we all sat and carried on meaningless conversation . legolas spoke only when he wasked asked a question that he couldnt gesture the anwser too . most of the time he was off in his own thoughts . then his head snapped up " Legolas ?"
" orcs ." was all he had to say for everyone to be on their feet . within seconds we were batteling for our lives and our watch was split up and two dead by the time the battel was over .ilooked around counting my men ..there were about five missing besides the two dead " galordial the watch has been split . we are seperated ."
"who are we missing ?"
"Kiralon, feranil , heracat , milon , and legolas ." i lost legolas ..oh this is great
"his fathers gonna sloughter me ....."
"why ?" asked mary ..hobbits are so curious
"Very simple master hobbit . Legolas thranduilion is the only son of Thranduil the king of Mirkwood . if he finds out i lost his son he will kill me ." i felt panic build up inside of me and i felt aragorns hand rest on my shoulder " we will find him my freind ..boromir , gimli , and i will assit you in finding himand the rest of your watch .'

legolas's p.o.v
this is great . the watch is split and we are stuck out here out numbered and fighting for our lives . if i die my father will surely die of heart break . i pulled my knives out and started to kill orcs with those . why cant they just leave mirkwood already . i killed another orc right as i felt something connect with the side of my head . i ducked the sowrad of another orc and stabed it in the stomach with my knife . i saw another member of the watch fall victum to death . the numbers of orcs slowly declinded and we were left with only three members of the watch and we all had injuries we couldnt take care of our selves . we carried the two dead through the forest and i couldnt ignore the stinging pain in my head and ribs . i felt wetness running down the side of my face and alreaady knew it was blood . i had been hit with some type of tree branch . "Legolas where are we ?' feranil asked as he repositioned the dead elf over his shoulder .
" we are in Taur-nu-Fuin (Sindarin: forest of great fear) we must move fast before we are attacked once again . kiralon how is your arm ?"
"it hurts but i will survive . " he had the broken tip of a soward embeded in his arm . it was bleeding teribly . i fear if we dont find the others soon we will all die of blood loss . except for feranil he just has a spraned wrist . i felt like the world was spinning but i ignored it and pushed on . i will NOT be the one to lose straingth ." i do not like the idea ..but we have to leave the dead behind. hide them in that hole and we will send someone for their bodies later ..let them find peace with the valar "

Arangorns p.o.v
boromire , gimli , and i split off from the others and started to look closer towards the forest of great fear . we crossed the dead bodies of many orcs so we may be close . gimli did nothing but complain the whole way about looking for the son of his fathers greatest enemy .boromire finally got annoyed enough to yell at gimli to shut up . after about four minutes we heard talking in panicked elvish . "whos there ?" i asked loudly . the talking was silenced for a minute until i saw an elf apear from behind a close group of trees . "Aragorn ....Feranil it is aragorn. where is The rest of the watch ?"
"looking for the rest of you ."
"well there are only three of us now . Me Feranil ..and we think legolas is dieing ...."
"what ?! where is he ? " i asked in a paniced voice . noone else is dieing today . he said something in elvish and Feranil came over to us carieing and unconsiouse legolas . half of his hair was stained red and so was his shirt at his ribb area . feranil winced as he moved . he almost fell as he walked i could tell he was inpain . "give him to me ."
"what ??"
"you are hurt . give legolas to me and we will find help for all of you . " reluctantly he put legolas in my arms and we moved as fast as we could untill we returned to where the camp was . we used three of the horses to get them to thranduils kingdom . a gaurd saw us and opened the gate fast enough for us to ride through without slowing down . many people just stared at us in shock "DONT JUST STARE AT US GET HELP !! " i yelled and my voice boomed through the halls . im guessing it was pretty loud because a thick wooden door swung open and people started togather in the hall . an old looking ma had me lay legolas on the ground and he examined his head .they took legolas somewhere right as an elf that looked like a taller version of legolas came over to us " what is the meaning of all of this ?!"
his voice yelled and everyone went silent . "King Thranduil ..im am sorry to inform you your son is badly injured . the watch fell under attack and was split up . when we found them two of the five split up were dead two injured and legolas was dieing ..someone just came and took him to the healing hall ."i said . i saw a pained and worried exspression cross his face . he looked heart broken as he left without another word . i thought thranduil was supposed to be cruel ?
♠ ♠ ♠
^-^