Status: complete

Over and Over Again

0ne .

It was just a normal day at school with my best friend Mandy. Walking from World History to Gym.
"Great. What do you think we'll be doing today?" Mandy asked as we opened the doors to the gym and walked in. Our jaws his the floor as we saw a professional sized wrestling ring in the middle of the gym.
" I don't know, wrestling?" A grin grew on my face as I dropped my stuff and did a running slide into the ring. I leaned up against the ropes and bounced myself back a few times.
"Wow, Ry. I guess today's your day." Mandy joked as I walked over and sat down on the mat, facing her.

Just then the group of boys we weren't too fond of walked into the gym. They were what you would call "gym class heros". The main one I didn't like was Wade. He was the biggest prick ever. We've had our fair share of fights in the past couple years. Of course our eyes were the first to meet when he walked into the gym.

" Well look here boys. Little Riley thinks she can wrestle with the big boys." They snickered behind Wade.
" Well, looks like that doesn't involve yourself. " Mandy laughed covering her mouth.

He turned around and looked at the boys and they seemed to be talking for about 10 seconds then he turned around to face me. A smirk grew on his face as he locked eyes with me,
" Let's see whatcha got then. " He slid into the ring asI stood up.
" I dunno man, Ry's been into wrestling and watching it since she was little. " Danny spoke up. He was the only one out of the whole group that I actually liked. He was the nicest out of all of them too .
" Shut up, Dan. Let's go, Ry." He charged me and I placed him on his back with an arm drag. I shot up infront of him and he charged me again and I pulled out the drop kick. He landed on his back, arching it up in pain. I bouced myself off the ropes again as he got up and laid him out with a hard closeline. I watched him as he laid there and held his chest.

" ROSE ! ANDERSON ! " We heard Mr. Lenz our gym teacher scream, " No wrestling in the ring without a coach or me present ! " I slid out of the ring and went up to him.
" Sorry, Lenz. "
" Hey," I looked up at him, " Between you and me, you kicked his ass. " He smiled and gave me a wink. I laughed and turned around. Walking back over to Mandy I locked eyes with Mickie James. My heart sunk as I turned to face Mandy.

" You kicked his ass girl! " Mandy hugged me as we were approached by the one and only. Mickie James.

" Hi, are you Riley ? " I nodded, " Your performance was superior ! I believe you have a real talent ! "
" Really? " She nodded, grinning. Remind you that I'm still star struck. I can't believe she's even talking to me right now!
" Can I have your information? I have to talk to Vince about you." My jaw dropped, but Mandy, of course, picked it up for me.
" Of course you can ! " Mandy said pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil . All I could do was nodd. Mandy wrote a few things down, like my address, phone number, e-mail and full name also.
" Is this all right?" She held the paper infront of my face. I looked it up and down making sure there were not errors. I took the paper from her and handed it to Mickie.

" Thanks Riley ! I'll keep in touch with you ! Expect a phone call in the next few days ! " She hugged me than ran off . I turned to Mandy, still in shock from what had just happened. Hopefully I'd actually get that phone call.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy this one guys ! feedback please :)