Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Two .

It was the the Saturday after I had met Mickie James. I didn't think she was ever going to call, just as I was about to say something the phone ran.
" Hello ? " I answered.
" Hello, Riley? This is Jim Ross from the WWE. MayI speak to one of your parents please ? " My heart rate just crazy.
" Um, of course, JR ! " I ran into the kitchen and found my dad.
" Daddy, phone. " I handed it to him, " Who is it , Ry? "A grin appreared on my face, " The WWE . " He gave me and confused look and took the phone . His eyes grew wide and gave me the ' OH ! ' face . I laughed and went into the living room waiting for him to get off the phone.

After what seemed forever, he was finally off the phone. I ran into the kitchen and saw him set the phone down on the table.
" So ! " I jumped up.
" I told Jim that I thought it would be a great experience but I'd have to talk to your mother first. He also said that they will be sending over a diva and wrestler soon, around 4. " I jumped up and my eyes almost popped out of my head.
" What !? I have to get ready now ! " I said glancing at the clock before I ran up the steps, 2:15. I ran up the steps and hopped into the shower really quick to get cleaned off .

I got out quickly and dried my hair and straightened it. I put on short dark shorts, a white long sleeve tshirt that said Softball on the front. and white Nike Air Max. I have my industeral pierced and put in the plain silver bar along with my diamond heart shaped earrings. I sprayed myself with some body spray as my name was being called.

" Riley ! " I heard my dad yell from the bottom of the steps.
" Coming ! " I said racing down the steps right into Mickie's arms, " Mickie ! " I said hugging her.
" Hey Riley !It's been awhile . " We let go and I turned to my right, locking eyes with one of the most atttractive stuper stars ever, John Cena.
" Hello, Riley. I'm John. " He held out his hand and I took it.
" Hi, John. I'm Riley. Nice to finally meet you. " I smiled up at him. " You too . "

Mickie came up and whispered in my ear, " Now here's the part where we convince your parents." She smiled and John patted my back as they walked by me and into the living room. We all entered the living room. I sat on the couch inbetween my parents, my sister was in the recliner to our right, and Mickie and John were both on the love seat in front of us.

" Mr. and Mrs. Rose. We are here because our company would like to offer Riley here, a contract. I met your daughter at school on Wedesnday of last week while I was there promoting for the business. We had a ring set up in the high school gym and we also had cameras filming the ring. Here is the video of your daughter, " She put in the tape and played it on the 50' inch tv for everyone to see. You saw me walking in with Mandy and then my little confrontation with Wade along with me giving him a nice beating. Of course all being followed by Mr. Lenz chewing our heads off, " As you can see, Riley is truly talented and has been blessed with this gift of wrestling. She seems to be very fimilar with the WWE and the wrestling scene. We would love to have your daughter work with us in our company and hopefully become very successful in this business. " Mickie finished looking at both of my parents.

" Who would be looking after her since she's only 17? I understand she's a big girl but the real world is scary. " Of course my mother would be the one to say that. My dad nudged me and gave me the 'WTF' look. We snickerd and waited for her question to be answered.
" Oh, we understand, Mrs. Rose. Mr. McMahon would pick out a 'chaperone' per say for her and to be with her pretty much at all times. Also, no one is allowed to travel alone and we barely ever travel alone because we're pretty much a big family and we always enjoy each other's company on those long plane rides. " John smiled at me.

" Okay. That seems promising. When would she be able to come home ? " My father asked.

" Well, sir, we're on the rode for about 300 days a year. We usually get 2 days off a week but that might not been enough time to fly home and see everyone then fly right back to the next city, but we do get off for big holidays, such as thanksgiving and christmas, as well as new years," John continued, " During the week when we're not filming live on RAW or SmackDown, we usually have house shows that are not filmed that we have usually Wednesdays and Fridays. I'm sure your daughter would take any chance she got to come home and see you guys. "

"Hm," My father though, " Well, I see it being a great experience for her, Hun. I think she would benifit from it greatly and of course would love every minute of it. She obviously is talented also." He said gesturing toward the tv.

" I guess you're right, but ! You would need to finish schooling online. I'm sure when you complete that, you'll be able to come back and walk with your class for graduation. Would she be able to do that? " My mother asked.
" Of course ! Mr. McMahon would completely understand that and would give her time off to attend graduation." Mickie said.

"Well, then it's a yes for me too." I jumped up in excitement, squeezing both my mother and father and thanking them repetivetly. Everyone laughed at my behavior and stood up. My mother asked John and Mickie to stay for dinner and they accepted. We continued to talk about my new carrer through dinner and then after Mickie and John left, letting me know that we'd be leaving tomorrow around 12 for the airport. I couldn't wait ! :)
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy ! feedback please .