Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty Seven - Final Chapter .

The next 3 months flew by and I was now 8 & 1/2 months pregnant . Randy was just about to finish up his two weeks at home with me . Alanna was coming over today to spend the day with Randy and I before he left again on tour . We were just sitting on the couch watching tv when the doorbell rang . Randy got up and walked over to the door to reveal Sam and Alanna .
" Daddy ! " Al squealed hugging his leg .
" Hey , babygirl . " He chuckled and she then spotted me on the couch . She ran over and jumped up on the couch and hugged me . She then hugged my stomach gently and said ,
" Hello baby brother . " She giggled and got off the couch again standing infront of me . I smiled and got up , waddling over to the doorway to say hello to Sam.

" Wow , " He mouth dropped a bit , " You've gotten so big . When are you due ? " She asked , smiling .
" About two more weeks and this baby should be here . " I giggled, placing my hands on by back .
" You still look great . I'm happy for you two . " She leaned over and gave me a hug , " If you have any questions , feel free to ask . I know all about pregnancy . " She said looking down at Alanna who was hugging onto Randy's leg .
" Thanks , Sam . I'm let you know . " I smiled at her .
" Okay , well I'll see ya'll soon . Bye Alanna , love you baby . " She hugged and gave Al a kiss and then left . Randy shut the door and we walked back over to the couch .
" Want do you wanna do today , Booger ? " Randy asked , taking her coat off .
" I don't know . " She shrugged . Randy leaded down and whispered something in her ear . " Otay ! " She giggled and ran into the other room . Randy came over and sat down next to me while rubbing my stomach .
" What'd you tell her ? " I asked and he just looked at me , a smirk soon platered on his face .
" Oh , nothing . " I just raised my eyebrow at him .

Soon Alanna walked back into the room, holding somthing behind her back . She was giggling .
" Wiley ! Come here ! I have to show you someting . " I smiled and stood up and walked over to her . She took out a piece of paper and held it infront of me .
" Dis is for you , Wiley ! " I took it from her and read it . It was a piece of computer paper that she had colored on . There was a rainbow , a sun in the corner and words going across the paper along with three stick figures on the bottom . I didn't even look at the words . I was looking at the stick figures . There was one guy who I suspected was Randy , then me , I could tell from the big belly Al drew me . It made me giggled then a little girl next to me who I guess was Alanna . Then my eyes moved to the words . The words in giant red and blue letters ,

Will U Marrie Us ??

I became some what confused with what I was reading and then I heard Alanna laugh ,
" Hehe , Daddy ! " She pointed to him and I turned around . I saw him on one knee on the ground , with a black box in his hand . He opened it to reveal a diamond ring .
" So , what do you say , Ry ? " He asked . I dropped the paper and covered my mouth . A smile was plastered on Randy's face . Such a beautiful smile that made my heart melt . It took a minute to get my answer out .
" Yes ! Yes , Randy . " He slipped the ring on my finger and hugged me tight .
" I love you so much , Riley . " He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek .
" I love you too , Randy . " I smiled and felt Alanna grab my leg .
" I love you !!!! " She yelled , giggling . I looked down and saw her hugging Randy and I's legs .
" We love you too , Munchkin ! " Randy picked her up and tickled her in his arms. I took a step back and felt something wet go down my leg and then a strong contraction .
My water broke.
" Randy ... " I muttered and he looked over at me and saw I was in pain .
" What happened , baby ? " He asked , getting concerned .
" My water broke . I'm going into labor . " He put Alanna down and sprinted up the steps .
" Whats going on ? " Alanna asked and I helped put on her coat .
" I'm having my baby today , Al ! " I smiled at her through the pain .
" Yay ! " She squealed , " I get to see my baby brother today ! " She said as Randy raced back downstairs with my baby bag and we were off to the hosptial .

When we got the hospitial I was treated right away and Randy got on the phone with my family , along with Mandy to let them know that I was going into labor and they all raced over to the hosptial . They hook me up to an IV and got my heart monter going . Randy helped me pull my hair up into a pony tail . Soon my parents , sister and Mandy walked into the room . I was bombarder with kissed from my mother and with questions from Mandy .
" Are you okay , Ry ? " She asked .
" Yeah , just the contractions hurt like hell . " I squinted in pain as another one came .
" Okay , well I'll keep Al calm while you and Randy freak out . " She laughed and held up some coloring books and crayons .
" This is why I love you . " I hugged her and she walked up to Randy .
" Thank you . " I heard him say and he hugged her as she took Alanna out into the waiting room to color . Soon after they left the doctor came in to see how much I was dialiated and see if I was ready for the epidural . Thankfully , I was . They gave me the epidural and I was soon pain free and before I knew it , it was time to push . It was time for baby Bryson to come out . I pushed for about an hour or two before he came out . He was crying , just looking around the room at everyone . Usually if the baby doesn't cry, they get worried , but they knew he was ok since he was looking around at everyone and not acting strange . They handed baby Bryson over to me and I held him in my arms. He looked up at Randy and I and we couldn't help but smile at eachother . Soon Mandy brought Alanna back in and she ran up to Randy .

" Daddy ! I wanna see ! " She reached up for him and he picked her up .
" What's his name ? " She whispered to Randy .
" Bryson . " She smiled .
" Hi baby brudder ! " She leaned down and patted his head gently . it made me laugh . Bryson shut his eyes and started sucking his thumb . I passed him around through my parents and soon the boys , Cody and Ted , and Johnny showed up to surpise me ! They congradulated Randy and I and we watched all of them crowd around baby Bryson .

Life finally seemed to have a purpose . I was prepaired to spend the rest of my life with Randy , Bryson , and Alanna .
♠ ♠ ♠
i really hope ya'll enjoyed this story . i'm sure i'll have another one started soon.