Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Forty Six .

I'm now 5 months pregnant and almost as big as a beach ball . The day I told Vince I was preggers, he was completely fine with it. He was so excited . He even asked if it was ok for him to come to the hosptial after I give birth . Of course I said it was . He congradulated me and gave me awhile off . Randy and I are great , he's actually sticking to word this time . He's been home with me every night right after the shows and has been by my side every step of the way so far. I'm so lucky to have him . He's a great person with great intentions . He's truly changed since the whole ordeal with Kelly went down . I guess he saw the light , haha . I still travel with the boys every now and then or I stay home for a little bit and see my family along with Mandy . Which is where I am right now . We just got back from dinner at my parent's house and now we're about to turn on Monday Night Raw .

" When's Randy on ? " Mandy asked , pulling out her cell phone .
" I actually think he's on first . " I turned the tv on and sat down next to Mandy . I peeked over and caught her texting Ted .
" Teddy ? " I asked . I saw her face turn pink , " Awe ! " I squealed .
" Stop ! I think he's cute ! And he's nice to me ! " I laughed at her expression as Randy's music started . He was doing commentary with King and Micheal Cole during Ted and Cody tag team match . He had on jeans and his grey Venom Runs Deep tshirt . I was practically drooling all over myself .
" Close your mouth , Ry . You're drooling every where . " Mandy laughed at me . I rolled my eyes at her and then looked back at the screen to see Randy already sitting down and the boys coming to the ring . I looked over at Mandy who was drooling too .
" You're drooling , Amanda ... " I crossed my arms some what over my big belly . She blushed and closed her mouth .
" Sorry . " We laughed and turned to watch Raw .

The boys were facing Carlito and Primo tonight to be number one contenders for the tag championships . Then I heard King speak ,
" Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw ! To start off tonight we have a number one contenders match for the tag team championships . Joining us for the match tonight on commentary, Randy Orton . How ya doing , Randy ? " Randy smiled and shrugged .
" I'm doing alright . Hoping that Rhodes and DiBiase can pull off this win tonight . " Cole turned to him .
" How's Riley ? " He asked and I saw Randy's eyes light up .
" She's doing great , Cole . Taking everything day by day . "
" Is she home ? " King asked and Randy nodded , " Hey there , Riley ! Hope everything is good ! " King and Cole looked into the camera and said , waving .
" Sorry to cut out on you gentlemen , but I have a pregnant girlfriend and she's at home , " He paused and stood up , " And that's where I'm going right now . " He took of his headset and walked out of the ring area and behind the curtian . My mouth dropped and I turned to Mandy and her's expression was the same .
" Aw , that's so sweet ! He's coming home to take care of you ! " Just as she said that my phone rang . Randy , I smiled and answered .
" Hello ? "
" Hey , Ry . You see Raw ? "
" Yes , I did . " I heard him chuckle .
" Well , I'll see you in about an hour or so , I'm taking the red eye straight home . Vince gave me two weeks off to spend with you . I'll see you soon , babygirl . I love you . " I grinned .
" Aw, Randy ! I love you too . I'll see you soon . Bye . " I hung up the phone and looked over at Mandy .
" What the fuck man . How come I don't have a boyfriend who's like that ?! " She threw her arms up and I laughed .
" Don't worry , Ted's my best friend and I'm positive he'd do the same for you . " She blushed and turned back to the tv , silently giggling to herself . I sighed , smiling and looked down at my phone .
" God I love him . " I whispered before eventually falling asleep against my best friend .

" Baby, " I heard his vioce , " I'm home . " I opened my eyes and found myself laying Randy's bed upstairs . " I smiled and looked at him .
" Hi , babe ! " I whispered and streched a bit . He chuckled .
" Mandy just left , she stayed with you until I got home . " I nodded and he stripped down to his boxers before climbing into the bed . I hopped up and slid off my jeans and putting on a pair of soffee shorts and kept my tang top on . I got back in bed and laid next to Randy . He held me and placed one hand on my stomach .
" I can't wait until you have our son . Alanna is so excited to have a baby brother . " Randy said , digging his head into my neck .
" I can't wait either , Randy . He's making me fat and I don't like it . I eat everything in sight . " He shook his head .
" You did that even before you got pregnant . " I pulled away and looked at him , shocked . He laughed . I shurgged and took my previous position .
" Well , I guess you're right . " I laughed and closed my eyes .
" Have you thought of any names yet ? " He asked and I shook my head, eyes still closed .
" Nope have you ? " He nodded .
" Yeah but nothing I'm too sure of . "
" Well , Randal , let's hear it . " I teased him and he picked his head up and looked at me .

" Bryson . I like that name , " He paused , " Or Chance . I really like that one . " I nodded .

" I like Chance . Or what about , Bryson Chance . " He smiled .
" Perfect . " He placed his face back into the side of my neck .
" Good . Bryson Chance it is . "
" I love you , Riley . "
" I love you too , Randy . "
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyyy !!!