Status: Slow updates.

Remembering Sunday

Baby Talk

I laid on the couch watching TV with my arm over my belly. I heard the car stop in the driveway and I smiled to myself, predicting everything that will happen as soon as he would step into the house. I changed the channel to a music channel and heard the front door open.

"Hello there kitten," I giggled at the nickname he gave me. He walked towards the couch after closing the door and I looked up to his dimpled grin. "Hi," I said with a small smile. He groaned and threw his head back.

"How is it possible for you to be so adorable and hot at the same time?!" He yelled in frustration and I rolled off the couch for laughing too much. I heard him chuckle and he picked me up off the ground. He held me bridal style and buried his face in my neck. It tickled and I giggled.

He kissed my neck and sat back on the couch with me on his lap. He pulled away and looked at me. I noticed his eyes getting darker and swimming with lust. I already knew where this was going and I have no problem with it.

I switched positions on him and straddled his lap with my legs on either side. He looked at me with a knowing smirk and a cocked eyebrow. I leaned in to him and kissed his jawline. His breathing hitched when I reached his ear.

"I'm not wearing any panties," I whispered against his ear, nipping at his lobe before I began kissing the side of his neck. He groaned loudly and took my hips in his hands, pulling me closer to him.

I teasingly wiggled my butt over his hardening bulge in his basketball shorts. "Damn Rae.." He breathed out before smashing his lips against mine. I pushed him back a bit, never disconnecting our lips. My hands ran over his shirt, feeling every muscle under them. My hands settled on his shoulders and I felt his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I moaned into his mouth when our tongues danced with each other. He won over me with dominance and tightened his grip on my hips. I liked his roughness and dominance on me. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and pushed me down on the couch, keeping them over my head.

I began feeling hot and bothered between my legs when his other hand trailed up over the inner of my exposed thigh. I was wearing nothing but his Metallica band shirt. "Matt," I moaned when he pulled up the shirt up a bit. He traced the outline of my breasts before ripping the shirt off me, causing it to have a few rips in it.

"That was my favorite shirt of yours," I pouted and he chuckled before attacking my exposed neck. I pushed him off me and went back to straddling his lap. His erection was now rock hard and I felt it through his basketball shorts. I pulled his shirt off him and his basketball shorts down.

To my delight, he wasn't wearing any boxers. I didn't want any foreplay and neither did Matt. I settled myself over him and I slowly pushed myself down on his thick member. We both moaned when he was inside me and I started riding him.

"Fuck, Rae," He grunted and threw his head back. While I was riding him, he took this as the chance to play with my breasts. He molded them and bit on them, leaving hickeys. I placed my forehead on his while riding him. "I love you," I whispered and he said the same before connecting our lips.

We laid in the afterglow of our love making. We went through a good three rounds and I know tomorrow was not gonna be a good day. "Fuck Matt, you're killing me," I muttered when I tried standing up. He chuckled and played with my hair.

"You wanna take a shower?" He asked and I nodded. He stood up and slung me lazily over his shoulder, running up the stairs two at a time. "Slow down will you?" I smacked his perfect ass and we were in the bathroom no sooner after that.

I was glad when we didn't have any more sex in the bathroom because my thighs were aching from being spread too far and my sensitive area was burning. After we finished washing ourselves and getting ready for bed, Matt hugged me lovingly.

"No more sex for at least 2 days," I told him and his face fell. "Why not?" He whined and got in bed, me following. I looked at him as if he didn't know.

"You practically destroyed my vagina, it's gonna take some time to heal before sexy time," I wiggled my hips in a seductive way and he rested his head on my chest, or should I say my right boob.

"I guess my friend can help," He mumbled and my ears shot up. "What friend?" I almost yelled but decided to keep my voice low. He chuckled and held up his hand. It took me a few minutes to understand but then I eventually got it.

"It gives the same result, doesn't it?" I asked and he sighed. "Sort of, it feels better in you though," He turned to me and smirked. I shook my head and pushed him off my boob. "I love you,"

I placed a kiss on his lips and went to turn off the lamp when I felt him caressing my ass. I smacked his hand away and he chuckled. "It's not my fault that you have a perfect ass," He said which caused me to blush and turn off the lamp.

We both laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling. I felt Matt's eyes on me so I turned my head and looked at him. "Do you want kids?" He asked quietly.

I hesitated at first but decided it was better to tell him. "In the future," I told him and he nodded. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my head. He started spitting something out of his mouth.

"Are you alright?" I asked and laughed. "Your hair is in my mouth," He muttered and tried getting it out again. After that he managed getting it out and I turned around so we were both facing each other. I pecked him on the lips and he smiled.

"We've been married for a while, don't you think we should have kids by now?" I noticed him hesitating before asking. I sighed and plucked his arms off me. I turned the other way and closed my eyes.

There were symptoms lately but I'm not quite sure yet. I didn't want to disappoint him by not having his children. Most marriages end because of failure of raising children. I didn't want it happening to Matt and I. Matt wanted kids so badly, mostly a boy but he knows how much I don't want kids right now. The husband is the important one in a relationship so I have to do my best to get pregnant.

"Goodnight Matt,"

"Goodnight kitten."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there! So... this is my first ever story on mibba because I never managed to make a layout the last time. I know it's bad but I haven't written a story in a long time. I hope whoever was reading this liked it and comment! I like feedback!