Status: Slow updates.

Remembering Sunday

Kitten and BriBri

I felt an arm on me and my eyes fluttered open. I looked down to see a colorful tattooed arm over my hip and I sighed. Matt's face was buried in my neck and he ended up squeezing me closer to him when I tried moving away. When I gave up and decided to go to sleep again, I heard someone loudly knocking on the door.

I elbowed Matt in his stomach when he wouldn't budge and he gasped for air. "What the fuck?" He growled. I kept forgetting the fact that he has a harsh temper. "Sorry, you wouldn't let go of me," I muttered loud enough for him to hear and leaned in, kissing his lips and neck teasingly as an apology. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"It's alright." He sent me an awkward smile and I smiled back. I ran downstairs and opened the door. There was no one outside but I saw a bouquet of roses on the doorstep. I was confused when I picked it up then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"What you got there babe?" Matt said from behind me and I showed him the roses. "Anonymous source." I told him and he smirked. "Maybe they're jealous that I have you and they don't." I chuckled and closed the door. Matt turned me around and cupped my cheeks. He leaned in and set a passionate kiss on my lips. He lingered on a bit until he pulled away.

"Love you," I said when I hugged his huge torso. He rubbed my back and out his chin on the top of my head. I heard him sigh. "Love you too."

I noticed a note on one of the roses when Matt walked back upstairs. I picked it up and read it. 'I LOVE YOU' was written on it. Matt and his silly games. I laughed to myself and placed the roses in a tall see through glass. I'll have to make it up to Matt for buying me those roses.

"Get ready babe. We're going over to Zacky's tonight." Matt said after he smacked my bare ass. I grunted and rolled over in bed. The room smelled of sex and neither of us complained. "Do we have to? We can just stay here and.. You know.. Have another round..." I sent him a seductive stare as I teasingly played with my breasts on the bed.

I noticed him getting hard again and I started smirking. "No, get ready. I don't wanna tell him why we weren't there." He squeezed my ass this time and I pouted before getting out of bed. We both went to go and take a shower together.

When we got to Zacky's house, there were already a few cars in the driveway. We walked in with the beer in our arms. "I knew you guys were useful somehow," Zacky walked up to us with a smirk and took the beer out of our arms. "See Matt? We could've gone to round five by now!" I told him and he chuckled.

"I'd rather not listen to that," Zacky's scrunched up his face in disgust.

"I was talking about Tekken, pervert." Matt laughed behind me and we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Matt said and went to open the door. Brian walked in with Jimmy with beer also in their arms.

"I knew there was something useful about you guys," Zacky pulled the same joke on them both and Jimmy smacked his hand away from grabbing the beer. "These are ours then," He held his head up high and stalked off the the kitchen, placing the beer on the counter. I noticed Brian staring at me and our eyes locked for a few seconds. I sent him a small smile and he smiled back.

Johnny and his girlfriend Kathy was already here so we started grilling the burgers. Zacky was grilling them while his fiancée Layla was piling them up on a plate. I helped also, of course. Everyone was hanging out beside the pool and the burgers just finished grilling. I carried the plate to the table and saw Brian walking towards me.

"Hey," He greeted with a smirk and I smiled at him. "Hi," 

"Haven't talked to you in a while, how's it going?" He asked and I sat down at the table. He sat down across from me and looked at me with pure concentration. Honestly, it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. But hey, everything about Brian is uncomfortable.

"Pretty normal. Matt wants kids though," I told him and he smiled even though he didn't seem like he was happy. "Oh, and you want kids too?" He asked and I shook my head no. I noticed him looking a bit happier. "Not right now. Maybe in the future. But we've been having a lot of unprotected sex lately so it's just in a matter of time until I hopefully get pregnant." I explained to him.

"But didn't you just say you didn't want children?"

"Well, the husband is always the important one in a marriage, so I might as well make him happy." I laughed lightly and so did he.

 "In my opinion, a marriage is supposed to be equal. Just that the female has to be a bit more cared for," I smiled sincerely at him. Brian was just awesome.

"You should be my psychiatrist then!" I joked and he chuckled. "No thanks, I have a bitch to worry about," I cocked an eyebrow and he laughed again.

"Pinkly. You didn't really think I have a slut with me, did you?" He asked and I nodded seriously. "I actually did." He laughed and I laughed. It was a huge pile of laughter.

He looked to Layla who was approaching with two plates of steak and hot dogs. "Eating time," I said and he high fived me. 

When we got home, Matt was telling me about Kathy being pregnant with a girl. "They're not even married," He said and I sighed. "Matt, can we not talk about this right now?" I asked and he nodded furiously.

"Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't pressure you into this." He apologized. I giggled. "I should be the one apologizing." I told him and he chuckled then carried me upstairs. "Damn straight. Now apologize or not I'll have to punish you," He smirked and I just wanted him right there.

"I'd rather not," I purred and gasped when he threw me roughly onto the bed. 

"Naughty kitty," His voice was turning me on and his eyes were dark. He smashed his lips on mine and it went on from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks but thank you for reading. I also wanna thank the people who subscribed to this story, even though I didn't think I would get any subscribers

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

So yeah, thanks and I'll be sure to continue writing! :D