Status: Reviews/Comments = Love. Please leave one. I'm catching this one up to One More Year so it will be easier to write for both.

Leaping for Your Dreams

After the Game

***Mari’s POV***

Morning skate had gone well; even taking a few of the guys back to my place went well. _This_ was not going well. We were in the third and Toronto had just scored. The entire bench was looking very upset. I know that Michael and I weren’t much better. This wasn’t boding well for a nice celebratory evening after the game. I leaned over to Michael, “There might be time yet, but the bench doesn’t look happy.” He nodded and we continued to watch.

The final horn sounded. Looking at each other we both knew that there would be no party tonight. I’d found out that they’d get to sleep in Toronto tonight before traveling to Boston the following late morning. So at least that was a small blessing. We slowly made our way through the crowd towards the visitor’s locker room. Avoiding people was second nature to both of us; it had to be we were supposed to be invisible.

By the time we’d reached the waiting room, the reporters were in the locker room. We sat to wait for the boys. There wasn’t a lot of chatting about the game going on around us. Not that I expected much. Michael and I had spent the day getting to know each other and going over what plans there were for my first official game on the 11th. Most of it was already done by my predecessor; who apparently I’d get to meet and “train” with for the rest of Feburary. I’d been told that after I got comfortable I’d be on my own. I’d been planning bigger events than what I was expected to now for a few years now. I was betting that I would be on my own before the end on the month.

Mario came into the room and, as a habit I stood. Not sure where I picked up standing when the boss came in the room, but I always did it. He smiled and came over to hug me. Not that we hadn’t done this several times today already. “Not the best start for you to see.”

“We can only _try_ to win them all. Sometimes the Hockey Gods have other plans.” A fact I personally knew all too well. “In the long run this won’t break us.” I smiled, knowing that Johnny had done his best and it wasn’t quite good enough. In fact, he was the first one out which was not normal. “Hey Johnny.” I offered him my hand.

He looked at me a bit, the game clearly weighing on his mind still. I hadn’t really ever chatted with him, not even this morning. I knew how important morning routines were and was conscious not to disturb anyone’s, especially a fellow Goalie’s. He asked the first question I’d ever heard him ask. “What did _you_ think of tonight?”

“Takes me back to my sophomore year at MSU when we got beat by CMU at home. One puck got by me, I wasn’t the starter yet either. Beat myself up about it for days. Until Charlie took me aside and we had a long talk over a few colds ones.” I could remember that talk still, that night taught me how _not_ to get stuck in my head on that level. I knew how Johnny might be feeling and I knew what not to say. “You need to do either, look me up.”

That got him smiling again. “So you were a Lady Spartan, I might have to take you up on that someday.” That seemed to break the shell between us, which would do nothing but help me. I nodded. I was very proud of my Alma Mater. “That means you know Aleks too.”

That made me laugh. “She’s my sister in everything but blood. I’d do anything for her and I know she’d do the same for me.” Flower came out and clapped him on the back. “Kinda like you guys. Always have each other’s backs no matter what happens. The game ebbs and flows, sometimes it’s against you and sometimes it’s for you. You do your best no matter what. That’s all anyone can do.”

Johnny looked at Flower. “We _gotta_ keep this one. If she can pick _us_ up with a few words, what will she do for G?”

I put my hand on Flower’s shoulder. “I’ll do more for _him_ than I’m willing to do for _either_ of you.” I was slightly lascivious in my speech. Of course Michael and I had been down right raunchy while the guys napped so already we knew exactly how far we could go. I swore that he was my Gay BFF I never knew I needed.

Soon enough most everyone was out and moving towards the bus, I was going to be joining them for dinner at least. We hadn’t yet decided if Geno was staying with me tonight or if I was staying with him. I followed the bus back to the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel. It was very close to the Air Canada Centre; which meant that when we were getting out, it was a short trip. Geno had given me his key so that I could get up and into the hotel.

Due to the short trip and the guys getting off the bus, I actually met Geno in the elevator. He pulled me close and rested his head on the top of mine. I closed my eyes as we rode up to his room. A few of the other guys stood around us. No one really said anything. When we got to the right floor and exited, finally someone said something. “Are we ordering in or going out?”

They all seemed to look at me. “You’re looking for good places open late right?” They nodded, not wanting to celebrate but food was important. “Close might also be a good thing too right?” That seemed to perk them up. Fortunately I knew _just_ who to call. Pulling out my phone I first texted Rémy Gagné to see if he was working. I got a message back asking me if I wanted to go to dinner, if so to call. Dialing, I was about to shock Rémy. “My friend.”

“Michaela! I am on a break right now, I can get you into the dining room though.” I could hear him in the kitchens with all the clanging in the background.

“Rémy, do you know if the private dining room is open? I’ve got my hands full with hungry hockey players.” The guys all looked at me like I was a goddess, Sid especially. Geno just squeezed my waist gently.

I heard pages being rifled. “You’re in luck Michaela, it’s open. I didn’t think you were a Leafs fan. I’ve seen you in _other_ colors.” I heard a door open and close as he walked.

“Can we _not_ talk about the game and just enjoy a final meal between good friends before I move south this weekend?” I nearly begged. I wanted to talk about happier things than what had happened.

“I’m on my break for another 10 minutes. If your group can get here about the time I come back on, you’ll get the private room. We’ll definitely toast your move and future success, even if you wear the wrong colors.” There was warmth and teasing in his voice.

“We’ll be there Rémy. Merci mon ami.” We hung up and I looked around. “Harbour 60, we need to be there in about 10 minutes, fortunately it’s walking distance. We’re getting the private dining room.” I went into the no nonsense business mode I had whenever I needed to get a large group moving in the same direction.

It wasn’t difficult to find enough people to fill the private dining room. As a large group we wandered the block and a half within the next 10 minutes. Rémy had just come back from his break when we walked in. I could tell y the no longer tired eyes he had. The nearer tables saw us and began whispering. Rémy stopped most of it with his greeting. “Bonjour Mademoiselle Krejci, thank you for your patronage all these years. We of Harbour 60 will miss you when you move.” There _were_ advantages to knowing the management in one of the city’s finest restaurants. “If you and your party will follow me please.”

Now normally Rémy would pass people off unless they were important. Having him conduct us to the private dining room, with Geno’s hand hovering near my waist, told everyone that I was somehow more important than the entire hockey team who was with me. We even managed to “sneak” Sid in, by surrounding him with others.

Once we were in the private dining room and the door was closed, Rémy spoke much less formally. “At least they already treat you like a treasure.” We hugged tightly. “Jean-Sébastien said that you were to be treated more importantly than anyone save La Coupe Stanley when I told him you were on your way here.”

The secondary door opened to reveal Jean-Sébastien Hébert, the manager of Harbour 60. He ignored arguably some of the most famous men ever to play the game and made a beeline for me. “Mariposa, ne nous laissez pas. Comment allons-nous survivre sans votre belle lumière? (Mariposa, don't leave us. How will we ever survive without your beautiful light?)” I rolled my eyes; he was laying it on thick.

Flower coughed discreetly. Jean-Sébastien seemed to finally notice everyone else. “Bonjour et bienvenue sur Harbour 60. Je souhaite que nous nous réunissions dans un nuage heureux. Mariposa est bien aimé par nous et nous avons besoin pour être sûr elle sera bien soigné. (Hello and welcome to Harbour 60. I hope we meet in a happy cloud. Mariposa is well loved by us and we need to be sure that she will be well cared for.)”

It sounded great, but it had several of the guys rolling their eyes. “J.S. knock that off. I’m moving for work, not dying.” That earned a few snickers. “Besides I know I’ll be fine, now stop listening to Lisa’s gossip and tell us what the specials are.” That seemed to verbally kick him out of ‘good friend’ mode and into ‘professional’ mode.

Even after a loss dinner seemed to pick everyone up again. A couple hours later it was more than time to relax and sleep. We split the check up and began the walk back to the hotel. On the way there, I got a chance to ask Geno the question that had been bugging me all night. “Таким образом, Евгений, где мы спальный сегодня вечером? (So, Evgeni, where we sleeping tonight?)”

He smiled and tucked me close. “Где Вы хотите, чтобы спать ночью? (Where do you want to sleep at night?)” I enjoyed feeling so small and protected.

“Я забочусь не так долго, как это с вами. (I do not care as long as it's with you.)” I laid my head on him as we walked. Of course iwht everyone else around, someone had to say something. This time it was, Tyler Kennedy.

“We don’t want to hear you two planning sexcapades. We all just ate.” The rest of the guys all agreed loudly. Geno flipped them all off and I had stuck my tongue out at them. It was comical.

“Fuck off TK! What we discuss is our business!” I yelled at him as he was ahead of us. I then turned to Geno. “Seriously, I don’t care. We’ll hear less of them trying to chirp through the walls if we aren’t here.”

He seemed to think about it for a minute as we crossed the road. “Good idea, I get my stuff you find out when flight leaves.” We were now getting back into the hotel. I saw Michael sitting in the bar and nodded.

“I’ll ask Michael. He should know. Meet you back down here?” Geno smiled and nodded. We separated and I went to the bar. Coming up behind Michael I used the cheesiest line I could think of. “This time next year let’s be laughing together.” I had put an arm around his shoulder as I said it.

He did a double take and then laughed. “Can we make it in a nicer bar? Maybe one in Pittsburgh too?” I sat down and nodded. “Oh good, cause you’re gonna love where I’d take you. So what’s up Buttercup?”

I grinned at him. “Do you know when the plane leaves tomorrow? We don’t want Geno to be late nor do we want to deal with the chirping that the guys are going to do if we stay here.”

He laughed. “We leave here at 10 am. I don’t blame you for wanting to get out of here with him. Oh and before you skedaddle, I haven’t gotten a chance to tell you _my_ nickname. Moka. I love coffee, can’t ever get enough. So Moka and Mari, they’ll have a field day.”

We chatted a while longer while I waited for Geno. Yep, he was my Gay BFF I never knew I needed. Geno came up and rubbed my back. “Time to get outta here. I’ll probably be calling you Monday just so we can go over the ideas we’ve had.” I hopped down off the bar stool and Geno took my hand.

“Sounds great boss lady. Are you driving down or what?” He asked before we could walk away.

“I’m driving. That’s why I said Monday. Gives me a chance to recoup a bit before diving right in to work.” Geno was moving me away so I waved and we walked out to my car.

Once back at the apartment, neither of us felt like doing a whole lot. The next few days I would be packing my important items into my car for the drive down. I had all the paperwork in order already. We snuggled in bed for a little bit, then there was no mistaking that he wanted to do more. Fingers lightly tracing up and down my spine, making me squirm and giggle.

I arched to get away from his tickling fingers, but that put me firmly within the grasp of his other hand. With both hands he moved me on top of him with full access to all of my tickle spots. Tickling was an aphrodisiac for me, if done properly.

I began rubbing my swiftly beginning to ache and get wet self on his growing erection. “You’re evil.” I kissed him thoroughly putting my intense and hot desire for him into it.

Quickly we flipped over and he gently spread my legs. “No, I horny. You too, by feel.” By now he had gently wormed his fingers within me. He stretched me, trying to make sure I’d feel nothing but pleasure.

As he did so, I began moaning. Arching off the bed I begged. “Eat me Zhenya.” Then he found my G spot and began rubbing it. Then I didn’t really care. “Eat me, Fuck me, make me come Zhenya!” I barely saw the grin on his face as he lowered his face to my pelvis. Shortly after I found myself shouting out to the room just how much pleasure he was giving me.

I panted and trembled as Geno crawled up my body. “So sweet.” He licked his fingers before kissing me. “My turn Da?” I nodded knowing that he’s bring me at least once more before he came. His eyes darkened even further as he found a condom, rolled it on and rolled balls deep into me in what felt like one fell swoop.

We quickly found the right rhythm for us. Just hard enough for the bed to rock and yet it wasn’t hitting the wall. The pressure began building even more quickly this time than last time. We were both moaning, licking and panting all over each other. Soon enough I began having trouble breathing which was signaling my impending whopper of an orgasm. Geno heard it too and began varying his strokes trying to stave off just for a bit. “Я таю в твоих руках. Я собираюсь приехать так трудно! (I melt in your hands. I'm going to come so hard!)”

I began to shake with the need to come, he must have known as he went back to the first rhythm we had been so enjoying. “Кончить для меня Misa. (Cum for me Misa.)” He whispered as the pressure got to be too much for me. I followed directions perfectly and felt it as he joined me in the bliss that was orgasm. When we could move, he slid out of me and took care of the condom. We got comfortable in each other’s arms and began drifting towards sleep. I was glad I had set the alarm before this. He suddenly gasped and got out of bed. I half sat up confused. Coming back, he gave me an envelope. “Almost forget house key and code for alarm. Not good if I forget.”

I chuckled and placed the envelops on my nightstand. I’d deal with it after I’d grabbed some sleep. “Thanks hon. Let’s grab some sleep while we can.” He nodded and pulled me close, soon enough we were safely ensconced in each other’s arms both in and out of dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't know a few words in French (and if you all insist) I shall post the conversations only.

La Coupe Stanley = The Stanley Cup (really I doubled checked that I had it right)

Mariposa, ne nous laissez pas. Comment allons-nous survivre sans votre belle lumière? = Mariposa, don't leave us. How will we ever survive without your beautiful light?

Bonjour et bienvenue sur Harbour 60. Je souhaite que nous nous réunissions dans un nuage heureux. Mariposa est bien aimé par nous et nous avons besoin pour être sûr elle sera bien soigné. = Hello and welcome to Harbour 60. I hope we meet in a happy cloud. Mariposa is well loved by us and we need to be sure that she will be well cared for.

Таким образом, Евгений, где мы спальный сегодня вечером? = So, Evgeni, where we sleeping tonight?

Где Вы хотите, чтобы спать ночью? = Where do you want to sleep at night?

Я забочусь не так долго, как это с вами. = I do not care as long as it's with you.

Я таю в твоих руках. Я собираюсь приехать так трудно! = I melt in your hands. I'm going to come so hard!

Кончить для меня Misa = Cum for me Misa.