Status: Completed 28/12/12

The Consequence

Call That A Comeback

*** Alex's POV ***

"Hey Jack! Wanna play some football with us?" We'd just arrived at Vegas and the sun was streaming through the windows. Perfect conditions for some America Football.
"No thanks Alex. I'm going to find Carrie." The jealous green monster inside me began to growl. I rolled my eyes and watched as he ran out the bus to find his "precious Carrie".

Okay okay I'm jealous. I wanted Carrie and BOOM an adorable Jack appeared. I wasn't happy. But if I couldn't have her no one could.

I strolled out the bus heading straight for the You Me At Six bus. A sly smirk played on my lips. I had a plan and it was fool proof.

I tapped on their door, leaning casually against the side of the bus. My head perked up as I heard the door creak open.
"Alex? What're you doing here?" Matt's slim figure appeared from behind the doorway, wearing a sceptical expression. At the sound of Matt's voice Dan and Chris appeared behind him, the same expression of curiosity and doubt painted on their faces.
"I'm here to talk about Jack."

*** Carrie's POV ***

I looked myself up and down in the small mirror. I admit it, I looked hot. I curled my usually crazy wavy hair so it fell around my shoulders in elegant ringlets. I opted for simple eye make-up but went all out on my lips, making them blood red. It took me forever and a day to choose but finally decided on a strap-less black number and made my boob and arse look great. After quickly adjusting my curls I walked out of the stuffy bathroom and was greeted by a chorus of wolf-whistles. blushed a furious red as the guys bombarded me with compliments.
"Fuck Carrie, you look so hot." I bit my lip to stop my giggles as Matt practically eye fucked me.
"Right lads, lets head out!" I stated and we all made our way towards the door into the mild summer night. My phone buzzed in my clutch. Jack, again. I ignored it as the lump in my chest rose into my throat.
"You okay Carrie?" I whipped my head around to be met with Josh's concerned blue orbs. I cleared my throat and nodded lamely, giving a feeble attempt at a smile. He squeezed my shoulder sweetly and gave me an encouraging smile as we entered the All Time Low bus.

It was wild; food and empty cups occupied every surface, my ears started to ring due to the blaring music and bodies occupied every inch of the bus. I squeezed my way through and was met by a sweaty Zack who gave me a warm smile.
"Hey Carrie! Nice of you to make it! You look great!" He had to practically scream to be heard over the music.
"Hey Zack! Do you know where Jack is?" Zack gave me a knowing smile which I didn't return.
"He's through in the back lounge, waiting for you I think!" I thanked him and battered through the crowd. Every once in a while I'd stop to say hello to some people I knew but eventually I made t to the back lounge.

As soon as I closed the door it was like the music was separated by a veil of water. Everything was muffled. I swept the room and found Jack sitting on the couch smiling up at me. I suddenly felt faint. Was I really going to do this?
"Hey Carrie! I've been waiting forever for you. Wow, you look gorgeous." I swiftly sat down beside him and wasted no time in getting the truth out of him.
"Have you cheated on me?" My voice was low and menacing and the smile was instantly wiped off of Jack's face.
"No I...of course I haven't! Who told you that?" He had a desperate plea in his deep brown eyes.
"Alex. He told the guys that you slept with someone." His face instantly hardened and hi body went stiff.
"Well he was lying! I did no such thing! You have to believe me Carrie. Why would I want to cheat on someone as amazing as you?" I was prepared for this, I wasn't falling for his sweet talk.
"You tell me Barakat." I made my way across the room towards the door.
"It's a lie Carrie please - " But the rest of hi sentence was muffled as I closed the door.

The tears came unexpectedly, I swiftly wiped them away with the back of my hand but they didn't go unnoticed by Josh who was looking over. He shoved his way across the room and pulled me into his chest.
"sshhhh shhh. It'll be okay Carrie, everything will be okay." His hand was running soothingly though my hair and I felt completely at home . His blue orbs met my emerald, his hand cupped my chin, we drew closer and...
"Carrie Brown?" I retreated from Josh's arms and turned to face the voice.
"Hayley Williams! Haven't seen you in ages!" breathed a sigh of relief. Did I want to kiss him? What about Max? I wasn't sure what I wanted at all anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter is on its way! What do you think? Who do you want Carrie to be with? Do you think Jack cheated? Let me know n the comments :D Thanks :)